Golf

kplfishtank

13 hours ago, cushynumber said:

We got beat. On the last.

I've killed my playing partner and disposed of him in an acid bath.

After aw that :lol:

Ya fucking disgrace of a human being 

Not only have you let yourself down you've let the site down. Today is a dark day

3 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

After aw that :lol:

Ya fucking disgrace of a human being 

Not only have you let yourself down you've let the site down. Today is a dark day

Well said, disgrace he lost that tie. After all the build up...

We were giving away 8 strokes.

2 down on the 12 green and I have an 8 ft putt to half the hole or we go 3 Down. Right in the middle.

Par 3 13th and my partner sticks it to 12 feet and I lag a put up, and they fuck about. 1 down.

14th, I bang a great drive down the middle and my partner sticks it to 12 ft. They are stoking so still always in it but miss the putt for a 5. All square..

Par 3 15th. They stroke. My partner sticks it to 10ft . Great shot. They are stroking but stick in the rough. Lucky to find it. They hack out.and hit hits a tree AND REBOUNDS AND LANDS ON THE GREEN. They will 2 putt  4 for 3.  I hit a nice putt that I think is in all the way and lips out. We half a hole that they were never in. Galling as fuck.  

Par 5 16th. I put a good drive plum in the middle of the fairway.  My partner shanks his second. I put the 3rd through the green about 6ft. But they are the same in 4. I'm thinking we have this in the bag. My partner duffs his chip. The other team chip and putt for 6. I chip to 2ft. My partner misses the putt. 1 down 2 to play.

Par 3  17. Both tee shots find bunkers. They splash out to 6ft.  I splash out to 5ft. Nobody putts out. .half. One down going down the last. They are stroking on the 18th.

Its a tough hole the 18t at paisley. I stroke and i play off 6.

Anyway i hit a good drive, they fade a poor one. They then skittre another, and another and other but somehow are on the green to 10 ft in 4.  We are to the right of the green in 2 and I  pitch to 6ft  My partner hits a good putt but lips out and we end up a 5. Despite being utter shite down the last they have 2 for the match. And 2 they take. 

The 15th and 16th killed us. We should have won both. I genuinely cant get it out my head. 

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

We were giving away 8 strokes.

2 down on the 12 green and I have an 8 ft putt to half the hole or we go 3 Down. Right in the middle.

Par 3 13th and my partner sticks it to 12 feet and I lag a put up, and they fuck about. 1 down.

14th, I bang a great drive down the middle and my partner sticks it to 12 ft. They are stoking so still always in it but miss the putt for a 5. All square..

Par 3 15th. They stroke. My partner sticks it to 10ft . Great shot. They are stroking but stick in the rough. Lucky to find it. They hack out.and hit hits a tree AND REBOUNDS AND LANDS ON THE GREEN. They will 2 putt  4 for 3.  I hit a nice putt that I think is in all the way and lips out. We half a hole that they were never in. Galling as fuck.  

Par 5 16th. I put a good drive plum in the middle of the fairway.  My partner shanks his second. I put the 3rd through the green about 6ft. But they are the same in 4. I'm thinking we have this in the bag. My partner duffs his chip. The other team chip and putt for 6. I chip to 2ft. My partner misses the putt. 1 down 2 to play.

Par 3  17. Both tee shots find bunkers. They splash out to 6ft.  I splash out to 5ft. Nobody putts out. .half. One down going down the last. They are stroking on the 18th.

Its a tough hole the 18t at paisley. I stroke and i play off 6.

Anyway i hit a good drive, they fade a poor one. They then skittre another, and another and other but somehow are on the green to 10 ft in 4.  We are to the right of the green in 2 and I  pitch to 6ft  My partner hits a good putt but lips out and we end up a 5. Despite being utter shite down the last they have 2 for the match. And 2 they take. 

The 15th and 16th killed us. We should have won both. I genuinely cant get it out my head. 

Ach Fuck it Cushy, you live to fight another day mate. There are worse things can happen. I had my worst loss ever over Gleneagles pga course 8&7 never even looked like getting a par at any hole and the guys we played single putted 9 of 11 greens. Shit happens mate.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Ach Fuck it Cushy, you live to fight another day mate. There are worse things can happen. I had my worst loss ever over Gleneagles pga course 8&7 never even looked like getting a par at any hole and the guys we played single putted 9 of 11 greens. Shit happens mate.

We shold have won it.  Thats the galling bit. How they halved the 15th.....fucking unreal.

Shot 71 nett on Saturday with a 9 up the last, wish I hadn't found my first ball.

Ended up trying to hack it twice out the rough then having to take an unplayable. Raging :lol: still got cut 0.3 because I was stroking on the holes I made a cunt of so not all bad. There is defo a low 60 score in there somewhere, need to improve on course management but hind sight is a wonderful thing. 

20 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What a performance from Matsuyama! Ball striking, tee to green he has been absolutely sensational..............

That was as good as it gets. Every birdie chance was inside 20 feet, the majority single digits feet away.  Awesome.

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

That was as good as it gets. Every birdie chance was inside 20 feet, the majority single digits feet away.  Awesome.

It's the single best round i've seen in years, and up there with one of the best i've ever seen if i'm being honest. I've seen lower rounds, great eagles, great chip ins, great recoveries etc however i've very rarely seen someone have such control of their golf ball  for the full 18 holes and never seem to be in any trouble or show any nerves. His swing is incredible. Every tee shot, long, straight and hit for miles. Every approach shot peppering the flag. He even missed some putts to go lower! Was a joy to watch even though I was on ZJ and The Hoff! Flawless golf.

1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

It's the single best round i've seen in years, and up there with one of the best i've ever seen if i'm being honest. I've seen lower rounds, great eagles, great chip ins, great recoveries etc however i've very rarely seen someone have such control of their golf ball  for the full 18 holes and never seem to be in any trouble or show any nerves. His swing is incredible. Every tee shot, long, straight and hit for miles. Every approach shot peppering the flag. He even missed some putts to go lower! Was a joy to watch even though I was on ZJ and The Hoff! Flawless golf.

Have to agree mate simply perfect if their is such a thing in a round of golf