Golf

kplfishtank

14 minutes ago, Skelf said:

Few of us booked the golf show for the Saturday.

Deer Park

Caldwell

Cardrona was the courses we picked.

Played Caldwell as my uncle is a greenkeeper on it, thought it was shit hot, compared to the public ones I was used to anyway.

I drove on to the green in the last par 4, its doable, but just throwing it out there lol

Few cracking wee par 3s in it. Enjoyable round, for an amateur like me anyway. :tu:

On 25/02/2018 at 20:17, cushynumber said:

Sitting top of the winter league with 3 games to go. £75 prize and a wee cup at stake. Drivings went off the boil a little but it's not disastrous. Need to keep the bottle.

The beast from the east working it's snowy magic means I cannot now be beat.

27 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Playing at Gullane 2 today golf heaven down this area. Anyone been down recently ? 

Was at Archerfield on Friday of last week. Course was in incredible condition considering the weather we just had. Drove through Gullane on the way and the courses looked in great condition. 

4 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Was at Archerfield on Friday of last week. Course was in incredible condition considering the weather we just had. Drove through Gullane on the way and the courses looked in great condition. 

Just finished was in great nick the greens were so quick for the time of year. Stunning courses all up that road 

7 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Archerfield is fantastic. 2 great courses