Golf

kplfishtank

37 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

68 for me. That’s me been cut 1.4 in last 4 weeks. 

I’ve got the bug back big time. ?️‍♂️

What are you down to now? You were off 2 before the back issues? 

9 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

What are you down to now? You were off 2 before the back issues? 

Was off 2 before mate.

After surgery had to start from scratch, was given 12, ended last season at 11 n now down to 9.

Played the medal last week with my mate who is an ex international said that way I’m hitting the ball I could get back to playing low again. 

My aim for the season is to finish it at 8 or lower.

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Was off 2 before mate.

After surgery had to start from scratch, was given 12, ended last season at 11 n now down to 9.

Played the medal last week with my mate who is an ex international said that way I’m hitting the ball I could get back to playing low again. 

My aim for the season is to finish it at 8 or lower.

Good realistic target, let's face it if your short game kicks in your long game can be forgiven a wee bit. 

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Good realistic target, let's face it if your short game kicks in your long game can be forgiven a wee bit. 

Made two double bogeys today and they both cane from poor chips. 

Id estimate that from last season to today I’m hitting my driver almost 40 yards further. Before I seemed scared to commit to the swing but now I’m getting it going. 

I reckon way I’m going there is going to be a scary low round coming as it’s all there barring a couple of stupid errors.

On 14/05/2018 at 17:51, RFC RYAN said:

Anyone got a pair of Skechers golf shoes ? 

Sound like a old man with that but heard there trainers are comfy and was wondering what the golf shoes were like. 

I'm looking to get new shoes aswell.

Probably go with Adidas

Hit a decent 85 at aberdour last night. If i throw in my handycap i would have been two under. Score would have been alot lower if i could putt. The amount of three putts i have is shocking could easily take another 10 of the score card if i could get it down to 2.

70 today could have been lower but first round under this season and should get me into the matchplay didn’t sink a putt early on but played solid and took a 6 then 7 on the 7th and 8th hit a ball Ob on the 8th. Was pretty happy the way I hit the ball. Didn’t hit many drives out the middle but my irons were better than normal. Got up and down 3 out of 4 times from greenside bunkers which is another positive.