Golf

kplfishtank

The ironic thing is no one is out of this yet (well apart from Gregory!) but right not you can get the likes of Rory at 300s, Day at 200s. There COULD be some decent EW there. If one big name gets a decent round tomorrow and the field come back the way, anything is possible at some massive odds...........

A very tough day out there and who would have bet on Rory being plus ten? Anyone sitting out there on around minus 5 or less still has a good shout in my opinion and tomorrow will give us a better indication of likely winners. I hate seeing bog standard tour journeymen who never look like winning ordinary tour competitions prevailing at majors for normally its a huge win for the bookies and not us punters. Albeit, hope one of us on here has a few quid on the winner no matter who wins it in the end-up. 

:UK:

Went for a hit late afternoon the day pulling a couple of drives played 16 7 on the back 9 and birdied 3 of them hit a few nice irons. The thing is a couple of holes I am pulling them have trouble and you ball is basically lost if you pull it off the tee. Had a few nice chips which I have been struggling with tried to just pick a spot to land it on and it was working ok just have to choose the right club in the different lies . What do we all use round the greens ? Usually use my 54 or 50 but tried my PW for a couple and it worked alright. Can get some stop with my 54 and 50. No doubt I will be posting tomorrow that I have had a nightmare like usual. 

8 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

To be fair he kept pretty calm in the interview I seen. It was a nightmare finish though.

Aye he's went from Happy Gilmore mental to Happy Gilmore's happy place!

He pretty much said as much in his interview that in the past he would probably have sacked even doing the interview after such a finish!

18 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

What an effort from Spieth and Mickelson to stay in it!

Koepka though looks very ominous. 6 under through his last 10!

He's one of my ante post bets and one of only two left in some kind of contention Leishman being the other one out of my 7 ante post selections. Thought Paul Casey was coming into it yesterday but like so many of the big name players including Bubba, Big Phil,  Kuchar, Rory, Day, Speith etc he's found this one a very hard slog and fell back down the field. Its only halfway and I've seen numerous golf tournaments where the leaders at halfway end up way down the field at close of play Sunday. However, big DJ's not number 1 in the world for nothing and got to hope he hits a few wayward shots and comes back towards the rest of the chasing pack and. If he does any one of more than dozen players or so are suddenly in with a very good shout.