Golf

kplfishtank

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Clearly I’m an awful cheat as I admitted the ball wasn’t mine straight away.

could easily have holed out and walked on but that’s not the etiquette of the sport.

Liars never win.

I watched a guy this day at dundonald, we were coming to the 18th tee which lies below the back of the 11th, anyway as we walked round from the 17th we saw this guy looking for his ball which was in thick rough, within a split second we witnessed him dropping a ball from his hand and shouting back up "i found it" he precedes to play his shot hurriedly i may add as he spied us watching him.....anyway as he made his way back up to the green one of our lads went in found a ball and threw it over and shouted "hey big yin there is your 1st ball" fucking priceless but fuck the cheating bastard.

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

I watched a guy this day at dundonald, we were coming to the 18th tee which lies below the back of the 11th, anyway as we walked round from the 17th we saw this guy looking for his ball which was in thick rough, within a split second we witnessed him dropping a ball from his hand and shouting back up "i found it" he precedes to play his shot hurriedly i may add as he spied us watching him.....anyway as he made his way back up to the green one of our lads went in found a ball and threw it over and shouted "hey big yin there is your 1st ball" fucking priceless but fuck the cheating bastard.

I’d love to have seen that!!! Fucking superb. Hate cheats. ????

Been playing well recently but tonight just went to complete and utter shit. Hooking everything. Boy I was playing with said I was turning my wrists over. Any tips on how to sort that? This game drives you mental. The difference in my golf in two days was incredible. 

3 hours ago, LiviGer said:

Been playing well recently but tonight just went to complete and utter shit. Hooking everything. Boy I was playing with said I was turning my wrists over. Any tips on how to sort that? This game drives you mental. The difference in my golf in two days was incredible. 

When my game goes like that two things happen to cause the hook. My align goes to pot, aiming way right. And I don't give myself room to hit the ball, cramping myself up and the hands place catch up, turning the club over. 

On short check alignment and space between butt of the club and belt buckle. 

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Medal today no idea what crap am about to do but looking forward to it a cracking day for it. What driver you fancy @bigsasasfloopyhair

Like look of the new Callaway XR speed one mate. 

N/R from me today, started well and steady but two lost balls and card was burst.

4 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Like look of the new Callaway XR speed one mate. 

N/R from me today, started well and steady but two lost balls and card was burst.

Mizuno one looks nice to match your wedges. 

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Rahm is some player, supremely talented and aggressive

Hit a triple bogey then follows it up by going -9 for the rest of his round!

Ooft, what a putt by Knox. Gives him not only a chance of the win today but also increases his Ryder Cup chances..............