Golf

kplfishtank

Perfect day for golf today, no wind, and wasn't cold at all. Was playing in a monthly medal on the Old Course. -4 standing on the 16th tee - finished; 6, 9, 6 - +5. Don't think there is an angrier man on the planet at this moment in time!

anybody going to the scottish golf show at the SECC over the weekend??

phoned up n booked my ticket, £10 plus you also get a weekly pass for the johnnie walker championship at gleneagles (worth £40) a weekly ticket for the scottish senior open at st andrews (worth £15) and a bunkered saltire driver cover (worth £15 apparently)

decent freebies for a £10 ticket

Perfect day for golf today, no wind, and wasn't cold at all. Was playing in a monthly medal on the Old Course. -4 standing on the 16th tee - finished; 6, 9, 6 - +5. Don't think there is an angrier man on the planet at this moment in time!

How on earth did you manage a 6 on the last? Did you 4 putt?

playing this morning at 11-15 if the rain goes off

How'd you get on? Played Milngavie Friday, course was immaculate pity my golf wasn't.

wasnt very good mate but some positives out of round is ive started hitting the ball a lot cleaner so hopefully by may i will be ready for competitions

How on earth did you manage a 6 on the last? Did you 4 putt?

Shanked a 2 iron off the tee, out of bounds. 2 putts.

I played the Castle Course yesterday afternoon. Greens are still impossible, the architect has really fcuked up what could have been a superb track!

Perfect conditions, very hard golf course, level par.

what kind of clubs does everybody use?

ive got a cheap set howson tour line irons and driver 3 wid and 5 wid, got them as a gift and they are decent for someone starting out like myself (only really starting playing last summer)

obviously not the best of sets but im no the best of golfers so we go together quite well haha

been looking on ebay at some sets as im toying with the idea of getting some new yins but dont want to pay a fortune

ive got a cheap set howson tour line irons and driver 3 wid and 5 wid, got them as a gift and they are decent for someone starting out like myself (only really starting playing last summer)

obviously not the best of sets but im no the best of golfers so we go together quite well haha

been looking on ebay at some sets as im toying with the idea of getting some new yins but dont want to pay a fortune

King Cobra driver

Taylormade burner 3 wood

Taylormade burner rescue club

Taylormade R7 irons

Wilson Deep Red putter

Titleist 909 D2 driver, Ping g5 3 wood, Callaway x20 irons and a Odyssey 2-ball putter (tu)

Played a bounce game at the royal musselburgh today (my home course) played ok i also play at winterfield in dunbar great

wee track if you guys fancy an outing in this area i can sort it for much cheapness