kplfishtank

Rangersmedia Golf Society

2,230 posts in this topic

Played the castle course at St Andrews on Friday, it is a brilliant test, especially off the white Tees. 18th hole is a tough test especially off the whites.

1 person likes this

Would love to get back in to golf ,played 1s last year was 8 shots ahead of my m8 going in to last two then he beat me wae 1,bottled it cause there was a group of guys on other team watching me 😂

A bit pissed off today.  ThereX a stable Ford comp running for a few sunday's at my club. However, for the last three weeks a good few Winter greens have been on, your playing off mats and the bunkers are GUR. 

But it's full handicap and the high handicappers are roasting it. A net 58 went in today for 49 points. I play off 6 and it's not even competitive if I am gross par.

I'm not happy. Not happy at all.

1 person likes this

On 19/03/2017 at 10:21 PM, cushynumber said:

A bit pissed off today.  ThereX a stable Ford comp running for a few sunday's at my club. However, for the last three weeks a good few Winter greens have been on, your playing off mats and the bunkers are GUR. 

But it's full handicap and the high handicappers are roasting it. A net 58 went in today for 49 points. I play off 6 and it's not even competitive if I am gross par.

I'm not happy. Not happy at all.

The wonderful world of being a low handicapper mate 

Out in Florida. It's a must for any golfers. Some great courses

two more rounds to go then get the waterproofs looked out for our new season in Scotland