Golf

kplfishtank

6 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Cheers phoned the pro at my course to see how much he could get me one for says the ping retailer had emailed him that they will be cheaper the first of May so he’s ordered a driver and 3 wood it’s for my old man I already have the G driver. 

16 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

There is a mad green hing at one hole n when u see it you will laugh 

16 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

There is a mad green hing at one hole n when u see it you will laugh 

Never saw it babn, did look but never saw anything out of the ordinary. 

6 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Always another round though mate. After today I’ve got the bug again big time.

Aye mate just couldn’t get going at all hit my driver fine usually a rely on making putts to keep me going but that wasn’t even happening today. 

3 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye mate just couldn’t get going at all hit my driver fine usually a rely on making putts to keep me going but that wasn’t even happening today. 

I played some really decent golf today in all areas, just 3 stupid holes but I am getting there. The game is slowly coming back. 

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Well played sir ????

Onwards to the next round.

Finished 7th on Saturday out of nearly 190 playing. Top 8 qualified for match play n draw out tonight, so I’m right up for it!! 

thats good shooting. always feels good to get in the qualification places

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

thats good shooting. always feels good to get in the qualification places

Aye must admit after all the years of agony before my spinal surgery I didn’t know if I’d play again, now I am I’m getting bloody competitive again ???

don't know if I mentioned it on hear but i was playing a tie last year and I'm sure while we were looking for my opponent's ball he dropped another one while my back was turned.

we had been looking for his ball for a while and i had heard this guy was a chancer so I was basically watching him looking for his ball. Anyway, time was up and i turned my back briefly - and I am sure I heard the dull thud of a ball striking the ground. This was quickly followed by an "oh look there it is right next to my trolley after all"

I couldn't prove anything and i beat him on the first extra hole, but im sure the cunt was at it