Golf

kplfishtank

1 hour ago, lewislaudrup said:

Aberdour in fife mate, just joined last month. It's a nice course starts of with two par three's. 

On the website just now and they fly you through all the holes. First would test anyone to be fair. Water left or bunker right.

6 hours ago, lewislaudrup said:

Aberdour in fife mate, just joined last month. It's a nice course starts of with two par three's. 

My mate hit about 7 balls into the water on the 2nd as the wind was howling ....

I smashed it long into the trees to the right just to be safe .

1 hour ago, Orangeclement said:

The wind makes it harder it's always blowing a gale there.

My last round there was 104 .....

Its been good last three weeks. But on monday there was an old boy in the pro shop moaning how he cant play the course without the wind.

70 today 4th hole par 3 170 hit a 6 iron can’t see the bottom of the pin as it’s behind a bunker I thought I was in the bunker but was a HOLE IN ONE first ever couldn’t really settle down after that but was solid. Do you get anything for a hole in one in a medal ? 

12 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

70 today 4th hole par 3 170 hit a 6 iron can’t see the bottom of the pin as it’s behind a bunker I thought I was in the bunker but was a HOLE IN ONE first ever couldn’t really settle down after that but was solid. Do you get anything for a hole in one in a medal ? 

Well done sir. Quality.

11 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

dont you get a watch from howdidido?

Yeah had an email from them saying they have to verify it and they will email me back how to claim it. Got £50 off the club and 2 2’s  (not sure what the 2s paid on Saturday) 

2 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Yeah had an email from them saying they have to verify it and they will email me back how to claim it. Got £50 off the club and 2 2’s  (not sure what the 2s paid on Saturday) 

well done mate. never had a hole in one. done everything but, but it just hasn't dropped.