Golf

kplfishtank

Played well 37 points today we had prizes at every hole we started on the 13th but the course wasn’t full I was leading nearest the pin at the 1st 28 Cm thought it was another hole in one I think only a hole in one would beat me, my dad had nearest the pin at the 10th and there was only 1 game behind us. 

15 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Cunts!!! Started the medal today with 5 pars and then the hooter goes for thunder and lightning. 

Was playing that well I’m claiming another 13 pars and a scratch 70.

It would have happened that way. ?

I started with 3 and the other guy said thunder and lightning starts am going off a was ready to tell him am level par so won’t be going anywhere. Where heard the thunder but didn’t see any lightning 

35 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

I started with 3 and the other guy said thunder and lightning starts am going off a was ready to tell him am level par so won’t be going anywhere. Where heard the thunder but didn’t see any lightning 

Was raging mate!! Honestly had a swing going too. But hey ho next week is another opportunity 

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

How did you do ? 

Were you nervous at the start ?

Most of the guy you get paired with are fine. 

Had a mare mate. Front nine was a write off. Played a better back nine. More nerves than anything. Boys i went round with where sound tho, so would hope to do alot better the next time

1 hour ago, lewislaudrup said:

Had a mare mate. Front nine was a write off. Played a better back nine. More nerves than anything. Boys i went round with where sound tho, so would hope to do alot better the next time

Aye mate you will start settling down I was the same when I first started. Just say to yourself your there to enjoy it as no one is forcing you to go so no point in getting nervous. What’s your handicap mate ? 

8 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye mate you will start settling down I was the same when I first started. Just say to yourself your there to enjoy it as no one is forcing you to go so no point in getting nervous. What’s your handicap mate ? 

Got 22. Thought i would be higher as only started playing last year

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Stunning finish from Molinari. He is a machine.

Love watching him play golf, if he had more self belief in his putting under the severest of pressure, a major would be on the cards. Seems to crumble a bit in the big four. 

16 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

Playing today and played reasonably well, driving not great, irons cracking.

my mate was 39 to the turn and he’s a 25 handicapper :lol: 

I was playing with two guys on Saturday both mid 20's handicap - I had lost interest in the game by the 9th hole as they were all over the place with 10's and 12's and NR's. i just cant keep my concentration with that going on. Moral of the story is dont ring up the pro on the Saturday morning and see if he has an earlier time without checking the guys you are playing with handicap.

6 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

you get used to it very quickly and it in my opinion going out with different guys helps your game .

Think it will mate. Calmed down and had a good back nine. One of the guys i was going round with plays of 6 so he was giving me some advice going round which was good.

41 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

If he continues to improve as he did at Muirfield Village, only a matter of time before he wins again. 

If he made any putts this weekend he probably would have won. Think he was 1st in a few categories but about 70th in putting missing loads from inside 10 and 5 feet. His approach play his been pretty incredible in his last few tournaments. He will defo win soon IMO.

got beat last night in a match - 2 down. Guy i was up against played off 13 and started (minus his strokes) effectively eagle, birdie, par, birdie. I was 3 down after 4 and had played par golf. He also birdied the 7th and got up and down out a bunker at the par 3 with no trouble and parred another 2 on the first nine.

Done a little digging on how many medals he played  - "haven't played one this year".

Its not right.

2 hours ago, cushynumber said:

got beat last night in a match - 2 down. Guy i was up against played off 13 and started (minus his strokes) effectively eagle, birdie, par, birdie. I was 3 down after 4 and had played par golf. He also birdied the 7th and got up and down out a bunker at the par 3 with no trouble and parred another 2 on the first nine.

Done a little digging on how many medals he played  - "haven't played one this year".

Its not right.

Ahh the old haven’t played much player always bandits at every course if you get paired against one in a matchplay your in for a match.