Sign in to follow this  
kplfishtank

Rangersmedia Golf Society

31 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I played La cala North and I hated it, Santana is a decent track 

When I went it was Europa, America’s and Asia the courses were called. 

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I played La cala North and I hated it, Santana is a decent track 

One of the guys running the clubhouse, at Santana, asked who was smoking weed and when I owned up he asked me for a toke🤣

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

One of the guys running the clubhouse, at Santana, asked who was smoking weed and when I owned up he asked me for a toke🤣

Played Santana last year and enjoyed it. Torrequebrada in that region is probably the best course Ive played, stunning.

1 hour ago, ShanksRFC said:

Played Santana last year and enjoyed it. Torrequebrada in that region is probably the best course Ive played, stunning.

The lads I normally go to Spain with were playing Torrequebrada today, I've played it twice and thoroughly enjoyed it👍

9 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Played it about 20 yrs ago, lovely course. Sotogrande is the best I’ve played in the area but it’s a fair drive down from Costa Del Sol.

Played a fourball double tie with my brother yesterday and won 4 and 3.

Usual terrible start from me but came into a game after about 5 holes, was still fucked from Sunday so quite happy with that.

Would also recommend Tavira if anyone looking for a trip away. Was fantastic and hotel was superb aswell.

4bbb open at my course the 2nd of June 2 man team take the best score at each hole greens are really nice the now £15 a team total bargain. Colville park in Motherwell pro shop will sort you. 

Text a guy to arrange a tie never heard of him before but he’s said he’s played with me before and someone else a don’t know surely am not the only one that’s terrible at remembering names actually shocking. Can’t honestly remember playing golf with the guy. 

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Text a guy to arrange a tie never heard of him before but he’s said he’s played with me before and someone else a don’t know surely am not the only one that’s terrible at remembering names actually shocking. Can’t honestly remember playing golf with the guy. 

I am murder with names, remember the face or the golf swing, after the first tee shot, 'Ach aye, I remember, I have played golf with you before'. 

Pathetic really. 

On 14/05/2019 at 11:10, ShanksRFC said:

Played a fourball double tie with my brother yesterday and won 4 and 3.

Usual terrible start from me but came into a game after about 5 holes, was still fucked from Sunday so quite happy with that.

Forgetting to pull the choke out on the first has always hindered me, the boys know if they’re partnered with me not to pass the baton till the 5th. Probably should nip down the range before playing.

What a roller-coaster this morning, 2 under after 7 including a missed 3 footer at four for a birdie. Turned in level missing a 12" putt, magnificent 10 at twelfth.... How I managed to remain calm is a wonder