Golf

kplfishtank

Larkhall was a fucking swamp today!!!!

Watch out for the mosquitoes.

I'm heading home on Thursday and hope to be playing at least 5 times a week for the next month. Got 7 mates coming over from Scotland for a 2 week golfing, drinking party so I'll need to stock up my bar. I'm sure I'll wander through some morning to find some of them have pulled a Fergie and Greegs.

Dusted down the clubs today and played Littlehill in Bishopbriggs. Course was in good nick although some greens were pretty muddy, only one winter green which was a Brucie bonus. Shot 90 and that was losing 2 balls and some awful putting so all in all a good start to the season. Watp

Dusted down the clubs today and played Littlehill in Bishopbriggs. Course was in good nick although some greens were pretty muddy, only one winter green which was a Brucie bonus. Shot 90 and that was losing 2 balls and some awful putting so all in all a good start to the season. Watp

nae practising ya big jessy

you out on saturday?

you out on saturday?

Needed some practice wee man. No golf planned but i've got a wedding Sat night. Is Haggs winter greens? You any good RangersDavie?

you out on saturday?

Needed some practice wee man. No golf planned but i've got a wedding Sat night. Is Haggs winter greens? You any good RangersDavie?

we only go on winters if its frosty

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to playing Haggs on Saturday.

No booze for me though as I am nightshift on Sat and Sun. :(

I'm out tomorrow afternoon need the warm up. Should be a good day Saturday hope the weather's kind to us.

I won't be going mental on the drink either will be in the pub early for the cup final Sunday.

I'm out tomorrow afternoon need the warm up. Should be a good day Saturday hope the weather's kind to us.

I won't be going mental on the drink either will be in the pub early for the cup final Sunday.

im not drinking saturday as you will be wanting a lift

think weathers to be ok

looking forward to geting back in the groove before competitions start

im not drinking saturday as you will be wanting a lift

think weathers to be ok

looking forward to geting back in the groove before competitions start

Can always drop that the car off at your gaff, we can play it by ear.

Played pretty well today 86. 3 birdies and 4 pars also had an 7 and a 8 so get them out the road and we're laughing.

Driving was a bit off but improved by the end. No bad all in all.

A lot more than a few Gary. Next year when you get over you will have a ball with the golf as well not to mention the rest. I'll organize another Ryder cup when you all come over for the convention.

I like your style!! :beer1:

I can't say for sure if I will make it over yet but I hope too!