Golf

kplfishtank

we had one of our centenary days yesterday and there was a trick shot guy doing his stuff for about an hour

he was awesome hitting right handed , left handed and also left handed with a right handed driver-still hitting it further than me

he also done the flop shot that mickelson does with a driver and i would recommend seeing this guy jeremy dale

We had somebody like that back in 2006 in our centenary year, think it was a different guy cant remember his name, but some stuff he done was awesome...and could drive the ball a mile :lol:

I can remember that, he was superb (tu)

right guys ive deleted old thread and started new one

thinking of our next day out i was looking at Troon maybe Lochgreen or Darley Courses

good thing is we could get the train down as its right across from station

thoughts

You will need a heavy duty uni-cycle & trailer if Dickie Bubble is going.

played Crail and Kingsbarns and both were fantastic golf courses but to compare them i would say its Crail was like shagging ubo and Kingsbarns was Megan Fox

big thanks to Muff who sorted out my tee-time and never blagged my car when he seen it in the car park (tu)

(tu)

Glad you enjoyed your golf. Crail is a nice track, Kingsbarns is one of the best courses around. You couldn't have asked for a better weekend, the weather, today especially was perfect.

We'll get a game sorted out sometime soon. Next time your up this way, you'll need to stay in St. Andrews (tu)

(tu)

Glad you enjoyed your golf. Crail is a nice track, Kingsbarns is one of the best courses around. You couldn't have asked for a better weekend, the weather, today especially was perfect.

We'll get a game sorted out sometime soon. Next time your up this way, you'll need to stay in St. Andrews (tu)

good man we will stay up there next time

and when season starts if weve a home 3pm get down early and we can play at mine (5 min walk to Ibrox)

Does anyone know what website I could use to buy a good 60 degree offset pitching wedge. Its for my dads birthday but I know nothing about the different types of golf clubs.

Also what make would be best?

Played the carrick last week and came back in +4 which was a great achievment for me. Fell asleep at the 4th though for a few holes which ruined things for me!

Then i got my handicap down to 12 last weekend, aiming for single figures by this start of July.

• 2 weeks later...

Played St Andrews as my own character on Tiger Woods 2004 on Friday night and shot a round of 48, 8 eagles, 8 birdies and 2 pars. Pretty impressed its my course record. Helps too that a fair number of the greens are reachable in 1 :)

played 3 courses in vegas- reviere concord on the tuesday, badlands on the wednesday and the rio secco on the friday all of which were top class although badlands name suits as the front 9 were torture

back to proper golf this weekend

Looks like it is going to be nice weather for my trip to Turnberry tomorrow. :D

have a good un mate and remember the more shots you have the more value for money you get :D

I know mate, I really appreciate you showing me this over the last few years. :D

Playing Larkhall tonight at 8.10pm, fancy a wee hit about before I play tomorrow.

You might know my boss at my new work he is a member there. Dunno whether its wise to post his name but he has the same first name as me and his surname is the same of an ex Rangers and Scotland winger who had an amazing left foot. Was going past it today looks a cracking course, I will one day take up golf when I get sick of playing football.

You might know my boss at my new work he is a member there. Dunno whether its wise to post his name but he has the same first name as me and his surname is the same of an ex Rangers and Scotland winger who had an amazing left foot. Was going past it today looks a cracking course, I will one day take up golf when I get sick of playing football.

dont know that many folk as im only in there 2 years but if hes a bear i will get to meet him