There's a draft....shut that window

CanadianBacon

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter is good friends with Rednapp im sure,come on CB spill the beans,are we getting someone from Spurs

Cant believe Im geting involved in this guessing game, but spurs have just signed Kaboul. Might be looking to offload a centre back?

Do they not get injured more than Webster does?

Yeah, Ledley "I can only play 1 game a fortnight and cant train" King and Jonathon "the invisible man" Woodgate. They are Brits mind you. We wouldnt be able to afford the wages either.

Rule out Shittu, it's not him. ;)

Thank god.

Skysports.com understands Rangers are hoping to sign Bolton defender Danny Shittu.

Shittu has been linked with a number of clubs during this month's transfer window with the big defender well down the pecking order at the Reebok Stadium.

Turkish side Trabzonspor are thought to be trying to lure Shittu away from England, while some German clubs are also monitoring the Nigerian's situation.

Rangers could now make a late bid to land the former Watford stopper as Walter Smith looks to bolster his squad before the transfer window slams shut on Monday.

Thank god.

Skysports.com understands Rangers are hoping to sign Bolton defender Danny Shittu.

Shittu has been linked with a number of clubs during this month's transfer window with the big defender well down the pecking order at the Reebok Stadium.

Turkish side Trabzonspor are thought to be trying to lure Shittu away from England, while some German clubs are also monitoring the Nigerian's situation.

Rangers could now make a late bid to land the former Watford stopper as Walter Smith looks to bolster his squad before the transfer window slams shut on Monday.

I have been told it's just not true.

He won't be a Rangers player.

Thank god.

From whom ?

Thank god.

Source?

Thank god.

Source?

From someone who knows. Take it or leave it mate, but you can bump this come Monday 5pm and see if it was true or not. ;)

?Shane Duffy(Northern Irish )Everton,not got much first team games,maybe moyes moving him for experience(tough tackling,defender,ball player?

Its a player from a foreign country i think CB Said

?Shane Duffy(Northern Irish )Everton,not got much first team games,maybe moyes moving him for experience(tough tackling,defender,ball player?

what bit of not british is it you dont understand :anguish:

:lol:

He's not played at full international level(yet)

And todays winner of the 'Missing the point' award goes to......................................Broombrox! :lol:

And todays winner of the 'Missing the point' award goes to......................................Broombrox! :lol:

oops,fuc£ed that one up, deserve that slaggin,lol

It's all very well telling us after they are signed. By then we'll all know who the signing is. Why not spill now? If it turns out it doesn't happen then fine, shit happens, but at least we'll hav summit to talk about and get excited about for a day or so

Wat is it about fishing? Why do ppl luv on here luv it so much? I don't see wat the appeal is AT ALL!

By the way I'm not saying that CB is fishing. I'm just asking a genuine question

I personnally think ppl shud be banned if they are guilty of consistent fishing trips