There's a draft....shut that window

CanadianBacon

Guest The Brown Brogue
Wat is it about fishing? Why do ppl luv on here luv it so much? I don't see wat the appeal is AT ALL!

By the way I'm not saying that CB is fishing. I'm just asking a genuine question

I personnally think ppl shud be banned if they are guilty of consistent fishing trips

Its not just fishing mate, theres a lot of attention seeking goes on as well with folk claiming they have insider information, sources within the club etc.

More often than not it comes to nothing and is forgotten about til next time.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wat is it about fishing? Why do ppl luv on here luv it so much? I don't see wat the appeal is AT ALL!

By the way I'm not saying that CB is fishing. I'm just asking a genuine question

I personnally think ppl shud be banned if they are guilty of consistent fishing trips

Its not just fishing mate, theres a lot of attention seeking goes on as well with folk claiming they have insider information, sources within the club etc.

More often than not it comes to nothing and is forgotten about til next time.

I think fishing is out of order-to wind up fellow bears for your own entertainment is beneath contempt in my book. Dunno why folk do it.

Technically if you are Northern Irish, then you are not from Great Britain.

If thats right ,and i think it is ,i'll need to give my (missing the point award back)lol

cause im sure my passport says on it GREAT Britain AND NORTHERN IRELAND

You the man Badger,You the man

If thats right ,and i think it is ,i'll need to give my (missing the point award back)lol

He is the man-he let me play in centre mid today so I was happy with that! :sherlock:

He is the man-he let me play in centre mid today so I was happy with that! :sherlock:

Always wondered what the C was after Mister

Mister C(entre mid)

Scrap what I said earlier, I hear that Shittu is idneed an option as cover for Boogey.

Didn't believe you anyway.

:pierre:

I don't blame you if you don't believe me, I have no reputation on here so I understand that.

But there are fears Boogey might go an Shittu appears to be an option in case he does go.

well if bougherra does indeed hop away he is another lying fuck. hes one of the best players we have yet just over the last few months hes started getting on my nerves. I want him here but if a sunderland or west ham are what floats his boat then, money over trophies wins again