There's a draft....shut that window

CanadianBacon

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One member on FF is saying that he got the names Edin Rubeskvi, Leo Veloso and Gary Teale from here and thats who would be joining.

:lol:

I havent seen these 3 names on here. Teale is :drugang:

I know, Edin Rubeskvi isn't even real.

thought trueblue would be in the know, obviously not. on another note trueblue is there any truth moyes is bringing arteta and cahill with him?

moyes, cahill, arteta? Expand plz RFC

trueblue seems to be in the know that theres a takeover in the offing and Moyes is the new manager, but as you can tell from the posts he dosent seem the type who would have contacts that would inform him off any goings on. :craphead:

put it this way if moyes wudnt go to celtic he certainly wudnt manage us

i love this ,what a quote mate ,u havnt a clue have you mate???

One member on FF is saying that he got the names Edin Rubeskvi, Leo Veloso and Gary Teale from here and thats who would be joining.

Guy must be an idiot. There is no such player under the name of Edin Rubeskvi.

I havent seen these 3 names on here. Teale is :drugang:

I know, Edin Rubeskvi isn't even real.

Its like that highly rated Russian youngster at Murray park just now signing up his name is Ivana Pullmyplonker

Guy must be an idiot. There is no such player under the name of Edin Rubeskvi.

looks a bit like emir kujovic though ,lol

thought trueblue would be in the know, obviously not. on another note trueblue is there any truth moyes is bringing arteta and cahill with him?

moyes, cahill, arteta? Expand plz RFC

trueblue seems to be in the know that theres a takeover in the offing and Moyes is the new manager, but as you can tell from the posts he dosent seem the type who would have contacts that would inform him off any goings on. :craphead:

put it this way if moyes wudnt go to celtic he certainly wudnt manage us

marky,marky marky ,why wouldnt davie moyes manage us mate ??

Teale :anguish:

As for Shittu, thats just pure lazy journalism. We were linked with him under Eck, PLG and Walter pre-Cuellar. Thats just bringing up old stories and changing the date of publish...

Plus, Shittu is a very similar player to Boogie. If Shittu comes in, Boogie's off

Plus, Shittu is a very similar player to Boogie.

The only thing that is similar when I have seen Shittu play is their position. He plays nothing like him!

What is the guy's name over there?

sirdavieofweir

I couldn't be happier right now. Buff PMs me asking who we are signing and I make up a name, give him a Brazilian left back and a Gary fucking Teale and he goes and posts it on FF. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sirdavieofweir

I couldn't be happier right now. Buff PMs me asking who we are signing and I make up a name, give him a Brazilian left back and a Gary fucking Teale and he goes and posts it on FF. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha thats cracking. When i was having a quick look and came across those names from here. I though were the hell have they come from lol

sirdavieofweir

pow right in the kisser !! :lol:

sirdavieofweir

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking retard!

:lol::lol:

sirdavieofweir

I couldn't be happier right now. Buff PMs me asking who we are signing and I make up a name, give him a Brazilian left back and a Gary fucking Teale and he goes and posts it on FF. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

What a fud he is. :lol: