saltires

granty72

same can be said for rangers

dont see many or any saltires at ibrox

there are far more saltires flown at ibrox along with the union jack and is it not funny that you call yourselfs the first british team to win the european cup but cant fly the the flag of your own country that you claim to be in

but WHY Irish Flags???

you are a SCOTTISH side????

why not fly a French flag, or feck....a Jamaican one!!!!

if you wanna be an Irish TEam, get the FU*K to Dublin!!!!

Rangers fly the france flag..........why?

northern ireland flag........why?

england flag..............why?

cos we are all racist bigots (tu)

:lol:

Read an interesting thing today in the record...in the phone in. Went something along the lines of

"I am very proud of my team's performance in milan. But what was with the flying of palestinian flags and Basque flags?! We are a scottish club! Why not fly a saltire or a lion rampent?!"

This coming from a Celtic fan. So can someone here maybe explain the flying of the palestinian and basque flags

they are all racist biggoted terrorists :pipeguy:

Read an interesting thing today in the record...in the phone in. Went something along the lines of

"I am very proud of my team's performance in milan. But what was with the flying of palestinian flags and Basque flags?! We are a scottish club! Why not fly a saltire or a lion rampent?!"

This coming from a Celtic fan. So can someone here maybe explain the flying of the palestinian and basque flags

Becuase they were showing the support for the basque team Osasuna - obviously. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They fly the flag of anywhere theres terrorists :lol:

but WHY Irish Flags???

The France flag was because PLG was the manager. The other two because they are other parts of the United Kingdom of which you are all a part no matter how much you hate it.

Instead of trying to dodge the question why don't you lot answer it for a change. Why the Ireland flag?

but WHY Irish Flags???

The France flag was because PLG was the manager. The other two because they are other parts of the United Kingdom of which you are all a part no matter how much you hate it.

Instead of trying to dodge the question why don't you lot answer it for a change. Why the Ireland flag?

years and years before PLG i remeber france flags at ibrox

celtic fans fly the ireland flag for obvious reasons, we are a club of proud and storng irish heritage

a club made to support and help the struggeling irish in glasgow in the 1900's something we are proud of

now, rangers fans wearing england tops, whats that all about?

are you sure it wasn't just a plain red white and blue flag, cos funny enough thats our colours

but WHY Irish Flags???

celtic fans fly the ireland flag for obvious reasons, we are a club of proud and storng irish heritage

a club made to support and help the struggeling irish in glasgow in the 1900's something we are proud of

The French flags before Le Guen came were just used because it was a red white and blue Tricolour.

And Rangers fans wearing an England top is just the same answer as i gave for flying an England flag.

but WHY Irish Flags???

are you sure it wasn't just a plain red white and blue flag, cos funny enough thats our colours

yes i know thats your colours and am aware france has nothing to do with rankjers but thatshow stupid this thread is getting

people fully know why celtic fans proudly fly the tricolour.

sure do ya bunch of pastic paddies!!!

but WHY Irish Flags???

i thought celtic was made as a feeder club for hibs, maybe i'm wrong, but i'm sure i read it somewhere.

Guest Picasso
but WHY Irish Flags???

yes i know thats your colours and am aware france has nothing to do with rankjers but thatshow stupid this thread is getting

people fully know why celtic fans proudly fly the tricolour.

sure do ya bunch of pastic paddies!!!

learn to spell first ya little feck before ya try slagging anyone :rolleyes: