Another perception on recent claims by contacts/boss

Shipyard Blues

Should prompt an interesting debate and highlights the absolute need for fans to rid themselves of self motivated actions and move forward with a singular love of Rangers and our instituitions best interests only.

"It was interesting to see that a person with the moniker "Contacts" choose this week to reveal that through his "contacts" that Donald Muir (the enemy within) wasn’t what everyone suggested he was. Indeed "Contacts" suggested that Muir was in fact "The Savior Within".

I think its time that those with a hidden agenda were exposed for what they were.

Rangersmedia seem to jump on anything they seem to think is associated with FF or the RST. Indeed, "The Boss" done a hatchet job on Graham Duffy (again driven by a personal agenda by a friend of Rangersmedia) only to retract it when a good friend of "the boss" and "contacts" decided ironically enough the contact Graham Duffy via a mutual friend and who not only begun to do business with him but also offered his services to GD should he become involved Rangers and need someone with his skills. So there we have it - GD went from the devil incarnate to the best of pals with RM hierarchy fairly quickly.

The sight of RM changing their opinion on someone isn’t an isolated incident. Indeed, think back to last year, long before the AGM. Think back to when MFDM, Sccgers, Barrybaldy all decided to expose Donald Muir (the enemy within) and the plans he had for Rangers. Those three, plus others were learning of concerning information around the same time. Perhaps "Contacts" was getting the same feedback from his contacts because if I recall correctly he was one of the first people to criticize Muir via an article on RM exposing Muir and saying the same as MFDM, Sccgers and Barrybaldy.

So, what’s changed? Not Donald Muir (the enemy within) at any rate.

Sadly, for to many people, its all about sides - The only one I’m interested in is The Rangers .

It’s a well known fact that one of Rangers better- known fans has Donald Muir (the enemy within) on his board of one of his faltering companies. One of his companies lost around £500,000 last year and is in obvious need of a turnaround expert like Muir.

It’s certainly not surprising given the track record of this business losing money.

With this in mind a well known Rangers supporter organized a

pow wow with supposedly influential fans to meet the man who claims he’s not running Rangers - Donald Muir (the enemy within) .

So, there they were, the day after Rangers drew with motherwell, Muir, his business associate, "contacts" and three well- known and in my opinion excellent Rangers fans. My Information is that Muir spoke to them on the basis that the meeting remained confidential. Indeed 2 of the 3 (not had the 3rd confirmed) are livid that Contacts has released a version of events which doesn’t quite tally up with the meeting they were at. The consensus amongst the 3 was one of bewilderment that Contacts was even at the meeting. Given his close relationship with the fan who organized the meeting and his apparent leaking of information from the meeting that paints Donald Muir (the enemy within) on a positive light the three fans wonder no more. Contacts was invited simply because Muir wanted a positive spin on things leaked before the planned protests at the weekend.

Hers what "Contacts was really told"

- Budget is the same (which I don’t believe for a minute)

- All players have been offered contracts

- If Boyd signs his new contract including a pay increase then the money needs to come from elsewhere- Ie a player sold or from 1 of the other contacts offered

- Budget is dependent on season ticket sales achieving his forecast

Therefore, the club couldn’t honor all the contracts on the table. My information suggests that Novo was offered a one year extension on the same money. He had a discussion with Walter smith and said at this stage in his career he needed at least 2 years and that was before money was even mentioned. WS agreed that he should get 2 years but there’s been no further offer or discussion with him or his agent.

Donald Muir (the enemy within) is no fool - he’s articulate and ruthless. He’s campaigned strongly to get his point across but he’s also avoided confrontation with anyone who would probe him too deeply.

Donald Muir (the enemy within) also told gathered fans of how he intends to raise money from us, the fans, to facilitate the full payment of the debt to the bank, give something to SDM and see himself as the man at the top of the Rangers tree. Why did you not leak that bit of info Contacts? Are you going to get into this new super duper club (you know the one that’s confidential but he told 5 fans about off the record) for free? Or do you have another job lined up at Donald Muir (the enemy within) FC? If you’re going to leak details of your secret meeting at least tell the truth. GMS suggested you had been bought for a portion of haggis pakora, How apt. . . .

So, There we have it. The 3 amigos.

"The Boss" who just doesn’t like anyone who might be interested in the club, he will have a pop at anyone if there even linked to buying the club. he reserves the right to back down if any of his pals win lucrative business from the person he’s criticizing. . . .

"Contacts” Who will change his tune from being one of the first to expose Muir to being his pal over a portion of haggis pakora. Enjoy being Muir’s PR puppet but remember there were other high profile bluenoses at the meeting that command more respect from the fans than you ever will. You will do well to remember this when twisting the facts of the meeting. . . .

And finally, Donald Muir (the enemy within) "The enemy within”. Make your mind up Donald, your not running the club, You work for MIH, Not the bank, your representing MIH on the Rangers board. You have no remit or operational responsibility with Rangers.

Why arrange cloak and dagger meetings with high profile supporters?

Why the secret campaign amongst those fans to get them onside?

Why share with 5 fans 4 of whom you have no previous relationship with highly confidential club information?

Are you surprised that your spin has made it onto a fans website if so why invite one of their regular contributors?

Why go to the editors of certain journalists trying to get them stopped from being critical of you?

Donald, for someone "whose not running Rangers" you are acting very much like someone who is "running Rangers "

Watp

YAWN. What an absolutely pathetic attack on RangersMedia and its staff at a time when people are wanting unity. Really fucking bored of this.

On the other hand it has raised RM's profile on FF ;)

I've not been on but I've been told that we're not exactly getting many compliments...

:happy:

Twice i've read this "report" now and twice i've came to the conclusion that self interest seems to be above the interest of the Rangers.

there seems to be a "game" being played out that the majority of bears cannot get access to and the "privileged few" are squabbling over while maneuvering to secure the favor of the would be new owners.

YAWN. What an absolutely pathetic attack on RangersMedia and its staff at a time when people are wanting unity. Really fucking bored of this.

On the other hand it has raised RM's profile on FF ;)

I've not been on but I've been told that we're not exactly getting many compliments...

That would be too much to expect.

Can't be bothered going back to the original article, as the opening post is a bit long winded and convulated, and really doesn't say anything apart from trying to discredit not only a member of this site but the site itself, but I think the main part of the original article was mainly to inform people that SDM hired Muir and he doesn't work for the bank which had been speculated about in the press since the appointment.

What his roll is actually within the club I don't have any idea on that, and if it's to do with the most recent article all I can remember is that it appears Muir had been appointed to try and turn around the fortunes of MIH and if that happens my view is that it can also turn around the fortunes of the club if no buyer does come in.

Anything can be twisted to suit the person who does the writing, and individuals can interpret what is written to suit their own needs, but if Muir is there (enemy within or not), if no influx of cash is made available at the end of the season then he might have to make some ruthless decisions to ensure that our great club doesn't go into administration or even worse.

Scare mongerings via the press had us believe that we would need to sell all our top stars during the January transfer window, well that never transpired, but no one has hidden the fact that if finances aren't in a better condition at the end of the season then we might have to suffer a bit by selling 1 or 2 of our top players, but hopefully it won't come to that.

It's like a Artur Boruc-sized ball of candy floss.

Lots of digesting, but very little fulfillment.

It obviously worries me a bit more than most on here then. I think we need to keep an open mind from both angles and not fully commit to either those on FF or RM if thats how "sides" can be boxed. Probably a bit of truth in all.

I am worried people are being maniuplated, I just hope someone is strong enough to stand up and say enough. This is only about Rangers nothing else.

I think it's why we really need clarity and should demand it.

This does just look like a personal attack. You will need name names to back this up or give evidence.

I am sure people on here will make up there own minds on what has been written as that is allowed on this site.

It obviously worries me a bit more than most on here then. I think we need to keep an open mind from both angles and not fully commit to either those on FF or RM if thats how "sides" can be boxed. Probably a bit of truth in all.

I am worried people are being maniuplated, I just hope someone is strong enough to stand up and say enough. This is only about Rangers nothing else.

Tell that to your opening post then.

Fuckadmin.gif

who posted this on follow follow ?

who posted this on follow follow ?

Didnt notice go have a look find out for yourself and get involved in the discussion. As many people as possible need to get involved in this to give the wider audience as best a chance to understand the truth as possible. Many people will act as sheep and fall behind whoever but this is to important not to dismiss off hand without real unbiased consideration.

Personally I read it as a big attack on contacts, with a couple of comments about RM thrown in.

Rangersmedia seem to jump on anything they seem to think is associated with FF or the RST.

I have to say that is fair comment, although it obviously doesn't apply to everyone....