Another perception on recent claims by contacts/boss

Shipyard Blues

I think they should be when Rangers supporters not interested in being wined and dined are going to great lengths to get a little bit of transparency from Muir.

So you think he should have declined and missed out on the chance on getting answers for Bears due to it being in a restaurant?

No, I think they should have declined and told Muir that anything he has to say in private to them is good enough for us all.

I must say jim I'm agreeing with you here all this secret handshake , private meeting pish is no good when you have 10s of thousands of fans wanting answers.

Again.....why are the people bad mouthing muir and misleading the support over his role not doing there stuff in public. Are you giving those guys as hard a time.....

Once again you are dragging me away from what is important, or at least important to me.

I like thousands of others wanted answers from Muir, I wanted to hear them from his own mouth.

I think they should be when Rangers supporters not interested in being wined and dined are going to great lengths to get a little bit of transparency from Muir.

So you think he should have declined and missed out on the chance on getting answers for Bears due to it being in a restaurant?

No, I think they should have declined and told Muir that anything he has to say in private to them is good enough for us all.

So every Rangers website/group should now decline any chance of information unless it's being shared with everybody at the same time? Come on now, you've bought into the hatchet job on contacts hook line and sinker.

So decline Muirs offer of a meet and we get to hear feck all, or they accept his invitation then post what was said. I know which I would choose

Yes, decline the meeting. He either clears the air to us all or doesn't at all.

Wasn't the meeting held on the condition that what was said would stay between those at the meeting?

Again.....why are the people bad mouthing muir and misleading the support over his role not doing there stuff in public. Are you giving those guys as hard a time.....

Once again you are dragging me away from what is important, or at least important to me.

I like thousands of others wanted answers from Muir, I wanted to hear them from his own mouth.

Why do you want answers from him though ? Because people have been telling you "insider" information about him for months....what is these peoples motivation you have to wonder.....

So decline Muirs offer of a meet and we get to hear feck all, or they accept his invitation then post what was said. I know which I would choose

Yes, decline the meeting. He either clears the air to us all or doesn't at all.

You, like everyone else has been desperate for any info. Using your, cut your nose off to spite your face, method, we would have heard nothing

So every Rangers website/group should now decline any chance of information unless it's being shared with everybody at the same time? Come on now, you've bought into the hatchet job on contacts hook line and sinker.

I make up my own mind on anything involving Rangers. I went to the BBC protests because I believed it was the right thing to do, similarly I have backed/contributed RM initiatives that i believed in. I believed in the process, after hearing what Smith said publicly I wanted answers from the horses mouth...

I don't buy into anyone's mindset and make up opionions for myself. Attending this meeting was the wrong thing to do and has only led to further divisions within the support.

Wasn't the meeting held on the condition that what was said would stay between those at the meeting?

No, otherwise Contacts wouldn't have went and we wouldn't have the good information that we have all been waiting to here.

You, like everyone else has been desperate for any info. Using your, cut your nose off to spite your face, method, we would have heard nothing

If it was a clear the air meeting then the organizer of the protests would have been invited along no ?

Why do you want answers from him though ? Because people have been telling you "insider" information about him for months....what is these peoples motivation you have to wonder.....

I want answers from him publicly due to comments made by our manager. I thought I had made that pretty clear

I want answers from him publicly due to comments made by our manager. I thought I had made that pretty clear

What has our manager said about Donald muir ?

That they are effectively running the club. That things will continue to get worse.

I know what Rangers official stance on this is, but seeing as Muir is Lloyd's man on the inside I'd like it on record from him.

The way you're going on its a wonder their was a dinner set-up.

Though I'm sure there was nothing underhand about it. :lol:

No, otherwise Contacts wouldn't have went and we wouldn't have the good information that we have all been waiting to here.

I might be wrong but if this is the case then why haven't the other 3 (not really sure why they're still nameless) come out and given us their opinions on what happened at the meeting?

How are you going to get these answers. Do you really believe anyone is going to stand up in public and let everyone know what is going on inside the boardroom?

That they are effectively running the club. That things will continue to get worse.

I know what Rangers official stance on this is, but seeing as Muir is Lloyd's man on the inside I'd like it on record from him.

The way you're going on its a wonder their was a dinner set-up.

Though I'm sure there was nothing underhand about it. :lol:

Says who ?

If it was a clear the air meeting then the organizer of the protests would have been invited along no ?

And why not me and you as we are interested parties. There is a degree of delusion going regards dealing with the likes of Muir. We do not set the agenda. He will decide who he talks to,or not. It's unfortunate,but that is the realty

If this meeting had been between these fans and SDM and the same answers were given the support would be up in arms , why is Muir being accepted when he has no track record at Rangers , will not give "on the record" meetings to journalists , not just tabloids but from the main broadsheets and even more worrying is hiding behind LLoyd's lawyers who are trying to intimidate newspaper editor's al the Herald and the Ecvening Times .

Far too many people are accepting wehat he said out of hand , this man lied at an AGM about trying to sell Davies to Birmingham , he is no saviour

How are you going to get these answers. Do you really believe anyone is going to stand up in public and let everyone know what is going on inside the boardroom?

That were the aims of the protests. It may or may or not have got results but this meeting is akin to a stab in the back as far as I'm concerned.

I might be wrong but if this is the case then why haven't the other 3 (not really sure why they're still nameless) come out and given us their opinions on what happened at the meeting?

I only know one other person who went to the meeting and he runs one of the biggest RSC's. I don't know if he uses the internet or forums.

And why not me and you as we are interested parties. There is a degree of delusion going regards dealing with the likes of Muir. We do not set the agenda. He will decide who he talks to,or not. It's unfortunate,but that is the realty

That's true, but those he decides to invite to the table could have kindly declined and asked that he went public.

If this meeting had been between these fans and SDM and the same answers were given the support would be up in arms , why is Muir being accepted when he has no track record at Rangers , will not give "on the record" meetings to journalists , not just tabloids but from the main broadsheets and even more worrying is hiding behind LLoyd's lawyers who are trying to intimidate newspaper editor's al the Herald and the Ecvening Times .

Far too many people are accepting wehat he said out of hand , this man lied at an AGM about trying to sell Davies to Birmingham , he is no saviour

Maybe they shouldn't write lies then....we are at two retractions and counting

As people well know print lies and lawyers will knock on your door.....Ask people who have lied about Sir David Murray, i'm sure they will tell you..... :)