***The Official Rangers v celtc Thread***

Muff

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown, Keane, Aids, Kamara had no influence on this match today. 1-0 was flattering to them. We could have had 5. 2 stonewallers denied. Boys foot was at Miller's head when Edu 'scored' in the 1st half -- although correct decision..

And all the big calls go against them? Bollox.

For me, EDU MOTM. Who was btw?

I think I heard Steven Davis, but I could be wrong

Steven Davis for me bro.

Anyone remember when those dirty bastards got a last minute goal in 2007? when Cuellar was sent off? Remember how bad it felt then?.

Oh how i've waited to experience the positive side of last minute goals against them, and OH HOW IM LOVING IT.

They can moan about their "penalty claims", but so can we.

They can "moan" about the red card, common sense prevails.

They can claim favoritism. So can we.

What goes around, comes around.

Team P GD PTS

1 Champions 26 44 61

2 Runners up 27 22 51

Anyone remember when those dirty bastards got a last minute goal in 2007? when Cuellar was sent off? Remember how bad it felt then?.

Oh how i've waited to experience the positive side of last minute goals against them, and OH HOW IM LOVING IT.

They can moan about their "penalty claims", but so can we.

They can "moan" about the red card, common sense prevails.

They can claim favoritism. So can we.

What goes around, comes around.

Team P GD PTS

1 Champions 26 44 61

2 Runners up 27 22 51

Mo's goal was so sweet - last kick of the ball and the noise in Ibrox was deafening (as was the noise in my house!). Same feelings though as mentioned before, was a blow when VOH scored against us in the 93rd minute in 2007, but as they say what goes around comes around.

First sober OF game i've had in a while and it feels sweeter that I can remember most of the match! Also my cat is still hiding somewhere in my house following the winner lol.

Brown, Keane, Aids, Kamara had no influence on this match today. 1-0 was flattering to them. We could have had 5. 2 stonewallers denied. Boys foot was at Miller's head when Edu 'scored' in the 1st half -- although correct decision..

Steven Davis for me bro.

Thomson and Edu were a lot better than Davis.

Steven Davis for me bro.

Thomson and Edu were a lot better than Davis.

Today wasn't really that good by Davis' standards i thought.

My dad had 7 nurses and 2 doctors at his hospital room when Mo Edu scored... the disallowed goal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopefully he can make a speedy recovery (tu)

Hes doing good... hes got a blood clot in his lung but he will get tablets that thin the blood and clear it out. He could be home by Tuesday or Wednesday... hes just gutted he had to miss the game today

My dad had 7 nurses and 2 doctors at his hospital room when Mo Edu scored... the disallowed goal :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hes doing good... hes got a blood clot in his lung but he will get tablets that thin the blood and clear it out. He could be home by Tuesday or Wednesday... hes just gutted he had to miss the game today

Let's hope all goes well for him.

hope he gets well soon

no doubt he will feel better after todays result