Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maris Piper

School

admin can you lock or chop this thread .I was drunk when i made the thread and regret doing so as mates of mine who i'm on good terms with have been ripped :anguish:

Good.

You never look 18 and people say i look young.

You dont speak on this like an 18 year old and if your 18 you should beb shagging everything that moves not fannying about over some wee burd.

admin can you lock or chop this thread .I was drunk when i made the thread and regret doing so as mates of mine who i'm on good terms with have been ripped :anguish:

:lol: you think this is gonna stop because you dont like it?, why dont ye go and have a wee look at the archive :wink:

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

18 years old :lol:

i'm 18 if you must know

and btw get that pic off honestly you have ripped the arse out of it :anguish:

You're 18? No way! :lol:

you set them up we rip the pish thats the rules of OT im afraid , just ask LustyDuffy :lol:

who ?

sounds like a T*rrier preist :lol:

Drunk on a Thursday night when you have school the next day? Tut tut.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coming on RM pished and making an arse of yourself, tut tut. School boy error as they say.

Coming on RM pished and making an arse of yourself, tut tut. School boy error as they say.

mates 18th B'day