Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rangershistory

My Site

8 posts in this topic

Hi Guys

Im sure some of you may be aware of my site www.rangerfchistory.co.uk

I have no problem with you guys using material from it. All i would ask is you give my site credit when doing so. I just looked through the players list and well lets put it this way someone knows how to copy and paiste. lol. all i ask is a wee mention when my site is used.

Keep up the good work guys. I might come back and use some of your stuff lol.

I'm going through and checking which pics were used and putting a link to the page on your site. That's what I have used, and a couple of descriptions. It is a great site, made a donation to it a while back. I'll make sure you get credit for each bit of content used.(tu)

(tu)

I have used some pics of it but forgot to credit your site so I'll go through some edits and do it. I think I've only copy and pasted once. :P

(tu)

I have used some pics of it but forgot to credit your site so I'll go through some edits and do it. I think I've only copy and pasted once. :P

Think I used 2 descriptions, but I've put a link to the site now. (tu)

Your programme archive is fantastic. Take a bow.

just added the link on to this seasons results lage as we are using your programme images

just added the link on to this seasons results lage as we are using your programme images

No probs just make sure you dont hot link to the images. just incase i move anything or change file names you would lose the link. you would be best to save them.

been saving them to the wiki its self (tu)