Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Muff

***The Official Tennis Thread***

16,239 posts in this topic

When's murray a match start ?

Due to start at 3pm I think.

Obviously expecting Gulbis to make light work of Novak if it's 3pm for Murray (tu)

GOATbis in four.

Gulbis' forehand is absolutely heinous.

Djokovic is just too good. His defensive skills are ridiculous.

His own coach said Djokovic would win :lol: gotta love that support!!

Gulbis will be World Number 10 after the French (Pending he doesn't win it, which would move him to 9), which is his highest ever ranking. I hope he can push on and become a consistent part of the top 10, because when he's playing anywhere near his best, he's far better than the likes of Isner and Nishikori.

He's still young enough to win a major one day.

His forehand is an absolute abomination, though.

Murray's rankings.

Loses today: World Number 5.

Losing Finalist: World Number 4.

Winner: World Number 3.

Gulbis will be World Number 10 after the French (Pending he doesn't win it, which would move him to 9), which is his highest ever ranking. I hope he can push on and become a consistent part of the top 10, because when he's playing anywhere near his best, he's far better than the likes of Isner and Nishikori.

Not when he says things like "It's hard to get up at 6am when you're wearing silk pyjamas."

Not when he says things like "It's hard to get up at 6am when you're wearing silk pyjamas."

They all think it, he's just the one that says it :lol:.

You may just have worked your way into my sig, Compton.

The empty seats at the French destroys the soul. There are 2 of the best players ever to play the game playing today (Gulbis is both) and they Surrender Monkey bastards can't even turn up.

They all think it, he's just the one that says it :lol:.

He specifically means because he has always been rich and has never had to work for a living. He plays tennis because it's more fun than investment banking, not because he's driven. Can't expect to win a major until he shakes that attitude.

You may just have worked your way into my sig, Compton.

Ernests Gulbis will win a major. Mark my words.

Ernests Gulbis will win a major. Mark my words.

There's the clincher. Put it this way, we both win. If he does win one, you don't need to hunt for the post. If he retires and hasn't won a major, you look like a fool for all of RM to see.

Apologies to KingKirk whom you replaced from the esteemed position of my sig. You had a good run, buddy.

There's the clincher. Put it this way, we both win. If he does win one, you don't need to hunt for the post. If he retires and hasn't won a major, you look like a fool for all of RM to see.

Apologies to KingKirk whom you replaced from the esteemed position of my sig. You had a good run, buddy.

:D.

I have no chance of seeing any of Murray-Nadal at this rate. Fucking Gulbis.

Oi Alan, your wean was born today and you're watching the tennis? :lol:

Oi Alan, your wean was born today and you're watching the tennis? :lol:

PrioritiesLAD.

Comeback is on for GOATbis :latvia:

Djokovic wins 6-3 6-3 3-6 6-3.

Does anyone give Murray even the slightest chance here? I know he took a set off him in Rome but Nadal in the French Open over 5 sets is as close as you will get to invincible in tennis.

Over 5 I'd say no chance.

Does anyone give Murray even the slightest chance here? I know he took a set off him in Rome but Nadal in the French Open over 5 sets is as close as you will get to invincible in tennis.

If Nadal has a bad day and Murray gets a good rhythm going early then maybe he could hurt Nadal's confidence and he could end up like he did against Stan at the AO. Otherwise, no.

Even if Murray takes the first two sets I'll still be betting on Nadal coming back.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0