Sign in to follow this  
Muff

***The Official Tennis Thread***

Fuck sake... as if it wasn't bad enough, he gets lucky enough for that ball to bounce right on the baseline.

Give credit where it's due, ffs. He had no right to even get it back.

I can't believe anybody actually thinks Murray deserves criticism for losing to Djokovic, who is basically Murray but better.

Indeed.

They seem to forget just how special the players are who he is up against.

I can't believe anybody actually thinks Murray deserves criticism for losing to Djokovic, who is basically Murray but better.

Do you think Murray has played at his best the last two sets?

I'm his biggest fan but he deserves criticism for not turning up for a full 2 sets.

He is Murray but slightly better in most departments. I was very fustrated in the semi because I know Andy is now better than RF but he isn't better than Novak so no point getting upset.

I'm his biggest fan but he deserves criticism for not turning up for a full 2 sets.

Novak hasn't allowed him to do anything. It's not really Andys fault.

No, I don't think he had played his best even once during the entire tournament. It happens. Djokovic hasn't played his best either. The trouble for Murray is, a below part Djokovic is better than a below par Murray.

Nobody EVER won every final, and certainly not against superior opponents. Nobody EVER won the next slam right after winning their first.

I think Murray could play at his best as much as he wants but when Djokovic gets going he is hard to stop. He has unbelievable athleticism to retuen almost anything the best can throw at him and that has to take its toll on the opposition. Shame, but Djokovic just has that little bit extra.

Indeed.

They seem to forget just how special the players are who he is up against.

I'm sick of hearing this pish, federer is the best ever, Djokovic is the best to pick up a racquet , Nadal is the best we have seen! If that is the case them murray might as well just chuck it because folk are basically saying he will never be as good as these guys. Him and Djokovic where pretty evenly balanced a few years ago, so what happened? Why is he so much better now?

Sign in to follow this