Sign in to follow this  
Muff

***The Official Tennis Thread***

Berdych v Djokovic isn't on centre :BELM:

All top players play on Court 1 at least once, but surprised Djok's is so late.

Probably to do with Nadal and Federer going out so early to be honest. Would have been much easier to spread out the court one appearances if they were still in the tournament.

I fully expect Andy to go through today, hopefully in straight sets. Wouldn't be terribly surprised is Verdasco nicks one though as he has been in superb form.

Berdych v Djokovic isn't on centre :BELM:

All top players play on Court 1 at least once, but surprised Djok's is so late.

Probably to do with Nadal and Federer going out so early to be honest. Would have been much easier to spread out the court one appearances if they were still in the tournament.

I fully expect Andy to go through today, hopefully in straight sets. Wouldn't be terribly surprised is Verdasco nicks one though as he has been in superb form.

The only issue that could hurt Murray is how long it's been since he's played a lefty.

However, I'm sure Lendl has been addressing this with a left handed hitting partner, so I can't see Andy dropping a set.

The only issue that could hurt Murray is how long it's been since he's played a lefty.

However, I'm sure Lendl has been addressing this with a left handed hitting partner, so I can't see Andy dropping a set.

Was hitting with a doubles player yesterday doing the majority on the Service game...so he should be used to it a bit from that (tu)

Has a very good record against Verdasco but of course the guy has a dangerous forehand so something to look out for.

Hoping Ferrer and Del Porto goes on for a while as I'll be home about 4:45.

After my impressive 1/4 record yesterday, here's todays predictions.

Ferrer vs Del Potro - Del Potro in 4

Murray vs Verdasco - Murray in 3

Djokovic vs Berdych - Djokovic in 4

Janowicz vs Kubot - Janowicz in 4

As long as he's not playing one of the big 4, his matches are certain to last at least 14 hours.

:lol:

Hope Delpo goes through today, he at least has the weapons to beat Novak. Although I like Ferrer for his wall like ability he's never going to beat one of the top four if they bring even 60% of there game.

Sign in to follow this