Sign in to follow this  
Muff

***The Official Tennis Thread***

At least he has seen the other side of the coin..

no matter the situation he capitalised ..

I merely gave my opinion on the tournament as being piss poor this year and the fact he got the luck in the easy side of the draw. To repeat again, many who call me as fishing and trolling do not give reasons as to why the tournament was piss poor nor do they give answers as to why I said Novak was not at the races today and gave murray an easy passage................if I had watched this final and thought wow this is class I would have said that he won the final in good style. But I can't say that as these eyes didn't see it that way.

Now if the majority that are going apeshit can for a minute forget he is British and lose this idiotic andy did it for us and Britain...............he set out to do it for himself no-one else. This thread would have a completely different message running through it.

Anyone who doesn't think Murray played a terrific match and tournament has a screw loose. He played exceptionally well through the whole tournament and has deservedly won the biggest tournament in his sport.

Wimbledon, US Open and Olympic Champion for Team GB. British sporting legend.

Pretty much guaranteed sports personality of the year this year

He just destroyed the world's best player in straight sets on Centre Court at Wimbeldon and that's not good enough for ED. :lol:

First British player to win that tournament in 77 years. Not fucking good enough. :BELM:

I merely gave my opinion on the tournament as being piss poor this year and the fact he got the luck in the easy side of the draw. To repeat again, many who call me as fishing and trolling do not give reasons as to why the tournament was piss poor nor do they give answers as to why I said Novak was not at the races today and gave murray an easy passage................if I had watched this final and thought wow this is class I would have said that he won the final in good style. But I can't say that as these eyes didn't see it that way.

Now if the majority that are going apeshit can for a minute forget he is British and lose this idiotic andy did it for us and Britain...............he set out to do it for himself no-one else. This thread would have a completely different message running through it.

Novak was beaten today because Andy Murray put him under so much pressure his game crumbled. That is an outstanding achievement considering Djokovic has such an incredible game and mind set.

why tournament was piss poor nor do they give answers as to why I said Novak was not at the races today and gave murray an easy passage....

1) Piss poor tournament in your opinion...there have been many upsets and fantastic matches...I named 4 earlier and today is easily a 5th. Just because Nadal and Fed didn't get far doesn't mean matches can't be enjoyable and entertaining.

2) Novak not at the races?! Andy Murray played to a phenomenal level today one in which Novak could not work out how to play against, the unforced errors were down to the fact he HAD to hit the lines he HAD to try and pass Andy and needed something special to do so. Numerous long rallies of over 20-25 shots and every service game was challenged...yup Novak was piss poor and Andy just walked over him with no effort...to be honest you don't have a clue about tennis if you think this.

Are you joking me? He beat the world number 1 and deserved to win. The others got put out, he didn't. Get the fuck over it.

What is the worlds number 1 nowadays.....it changes more often than in the past. He won because his opponent was really bad today...........re get over it..............no need doesn't have any say on my life..............but I can give an opinion rather than all the hysteria that's flying about here.

He is a poor winner of probably the worse Wimbledon in the last 50 years.

I think after that Murray has got to be favourite for the US Open.

Holding 2 of the slams now so certainly will be.

Andy is also defending 90pts and 180pts I believe in two upcoming Masters 1000's where he can close the gap to Novak before his defence. Novak in comparison is defending 1600pts before the US Open.

He actually has a fantastic chance of finishing the year as World No.1 now.

If he retains the US Open...imagine he goes on and wins the Australian...:eek:

Holding 2 of the slams now so certainly will be.

Andy is also defending 90pts and 180pts I believe in two upcoming Masters 1000's where he can close the gap to Novak before his defence. Novak in comparison is defending 1600pts before the US Open.

He actually has a fantastic chance of finishing the year as World No.1 now.

If he retains the US Open...imagine he goes on and wins the Australian...:eek:

Remember Murray drops the Olympic points pre-US Open as well though.

What is the worlds number 1 nowadays.....it changes more often than in the past. He won because his opponent was really bad today...........re get over it..............no need doesn't have any say on my life..............but I can give an opinion rather than all the hysteria that's flying about here.

He is a poor winner of probably the worse Wimbledon in the last 50 years.

Hurting much..

Worst winner my arse. He deserved it and beat Djokovic.

Sign in to follow this