Sign in to follow this  
Muff

***The Official Tennis Thread***

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Yeah, he's one of the greatest players ever, but I was just pointing out his record recently, which includes past slams (tu)

Did Murray say he had pins and needles?

Watching this media session I do feel for the guy.

He just has to learn to keep his head.

Shouting at your self is not going to help.

Didn't hinder McEnroe :pipe:

His on court language and attitude is a joke.

(tu)

What i always get with Murray is he FAKES injuries or pains on court to hide the fact he is losing. He needs to sort out his attitude and actually look big on court and stand up to challenges. Its a complete bottle job.

Rusedski makes a good point, Murray needs a coach who doesn't need him. Someone who can turn around and say if you don't want to listen to me then fine, I've got better things to do.

Murray needs to sort out his court attitude, its pathetic sometimes.

Murray just wasn't there today...glimpses here and there but its poor.

Saw his press conference and he looked sick, as in gutted.

He needs to freshen up the team NOW and get his head sorted, he looks mentally gubbed. He needs to get a haul of trophies up until the end of the year and get some good form for going into next year.

And Murrays miles ahead of Henman in everyway. Shame Murray doesn't use his talent enough though.

I wonder if stan will play like he has done tonight in the next round :rolleyes:

He only turn up against Murray, very much like the sheep v rangers

Exactly, playing above himself. Although Murray had to get his finger out his arse and win the match, not just expect to be handed it on a plate.

Rusedski makes a good point, Murray needs a coach who doesn't need him. Someone who can turn around and say if you don't want to listen to me then fine, I've got better things to do.

Murray needs to sort out his court attitude, its pathetic sometimes.

He had one of the best coaches in the world brad gilbert Murray wasn't willing to listen so brad walk away, Murray likes to be the man in charge when it comes to his team This will not change.

The last 3 sets just reminded me of the match against Cilic last year. Wawrinka is a decent player but not a guy who should give the 'world No.4' that many problems

Right, can we stop pretending Murray is a significant player who is actually going to win slams now?

2 finals, he's a significant player.

2 finals, he's a significant player.

He's a very good player. There's a difference. He can win tour title after title and earn good money and maintain huge prominence (in our press at least) but until he wins a slam, and I doubt he will, he'll never even be a Michael Stich or a Richard Krajicek or a Leyton Hewitt, nevermind a Fred Perry, the name of whom the British press so absurdly invoke every time Murray has a decent run in a slam.

His first serve percentage is weak at the moment, imo.

He really not too far away. Ironically he says hard courts his strongest, but two semis at Wimbledon not too bad.

He needs something, as he now seems to b stagnating.

I think in a head to head with djokovic, he the better player, but novak defo had the heart of a lion.

Big year coming up. Don't c the other three chucking it for 4 months after a slam final defeat like he did in australia.

It is this sort of mental strength he needs to adress.

On a side note, the battle of the blond babes is on, and they both smokin hot!!!

Sharapova v wozniacki, these chicks r immense.

Something about that Wozniacki, I'd burts her cake hole. Her thighs, arse and stomach are immense...

Sign in to follow this