Sign in to follow this  
Muff

***The Official Tennis Thread***

Vamos Rafa...

Just took Mikkhail Youzhny apart. Roger Federer v Novak Djokovic on now, good start, early break for Djokovic.

Really want a Rafa v Federer final.

Seen a bit of the Nadal match but turned it over to watch Barcelona.

I was gutted though when Caroline Wozniacki went out. She is absolutely stunning and that black dress with the yellow shorts on and her bright yellow fingernails had me in hard on mode for the entire duration of her matches!

Djokovic takes out Federer in 5...

Vamos Rafa, Novak Djokovic is a fcuking pretender... Roger beaten again in a slam, missing the big points...

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Nadal will crush Djokovic.

What a cake-walk.

I hope so, but Novak record on HC v Rafa is good, but, Rafa is on form, Novak will be tired and Rafa has a record to break...

C'mon Rafa, have always disliked Djokovic.

Fantastic final, Djokovic couldn't have played any better, Rafa is just on another planet to anyone.

A Grand Slam, 9 Majors in all, 2 Davis Cups and an Olympic Gold at the age of 24...

Potentially the greatest player ever!

Vamos Rafa :clap: :clap: :clap::praise: :praise: :praise:

To me this is badly missed opportunity for Murray to get to another GS final. The way he played in Toronto, if he had done that here he would have gave Nadal a good few problems.

Infact if Murray got to the final he would have had to get through Nadal in the semis, if he did it would have been a Djokovic final.

Nadals still a class act though.

I don't think Murray has grand slam in him.

Personally I think he does. If he get everything to work in one of the Grand slams ie His head, ability, bit of luck etc then he will take it. Nearly done it in Austrailia but his arse collapsed in the final v Fed. Everything was perfect there except the final.

Fantastic final, Djokovic couldn't have played any better, Rafa is just on another planet to anyone.

A Grand Slam, 9 Majors in all, 2 Davis Cups and an Olympic Gold at the age of 24...

Potentially the greatest player ever!

Vamos Rafa :clap: :clap: :clap::praise: :praise: :praise:

Agreed (tu) Rafa is the greatest of all time.

well done murray, totally pressurised federer and outplayed him too. Now just implement this at the slams. 6-3 6-2

T'was a fair destruction. However, with all these Master Series titles mounting up, it's time to step up in the Slams.

Oh well, he'll beat Ferrer and should go through.

Anyone watching Rafa v Andy Murray?

Absolutely fantastic set of tennis with Rafa just edging it in the tie-break. Some of the tactics, intensity, shot making, rally's, serving was phenominal.

Sign in to follow this