Paddy Power

TamWATP

Was signed in waiting on a bet finishing when I tried to go into my account. It then told me I was logged out and that I needed to sign in, so I logged out properly and when I tried to sign back in, it told me my account was suspended and that I was to contact customer support.

Just done that the now and while I wait was just wondering if anyone knew what it would be for?

Wullie it could be...

I'm 18 though so it's all good!

The bastards owe me about 270 so as long as I get that I'm no fussed.

Get on the phone to them and ask what they think they are playing at. (tu)

Tell them you will accept a free bet for being messed about :wink:

It's cool I got it sorted lol

Just that I never verified who I was when I first signed up I had to do it, just emailed them a couple of pics of my driving license and card and it was done in about 5 mins.

• 2 weeks later...

The chunts are at it again, just stuck a tenner on aussie rules. Can't remember what the score was but I backed a team that was winning to then find out they had the scores wrong on their live update for about 3 quarters. They had reversed them lol

Sent them an email saying to just void my bet and we will call it quits :wink:

Emailed them and got this response,

"Hi Mr

Thank you for contacting Paddy Power Customer Support.

The results shown on our website are only an indication of the current score and are not always correct. Unfortunately your bet will stand as a losing bet in accordance with our rules.

Our betting rules state that ''Score displays are indicative only and no responsibility will not be accepted by Paddy Power for bets placed on their basis.''

If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help

Kind Regards,

Amy O Keane

Paddy Power Customer Service"

Amy O Keane :lol: Must be a fucking tim at the wind up haha as my account name is TamRFC!

Anyways emailed him/her back saying

"Hi Amy,

That's fine but the only reason I contacted the customer support in the first place was that I read the T&C and got this.

"We cannot allow for mistakes, nor accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in respect of the announcing, publishing, or marking of prices, runners, times or result, despite every effort to ensure their accuracy. Paddy Power reserves the right to correct any obvious errors and to void any bets placed where such have occurred."

That shows that it really is up to PP whether to void it. I felt after reading that, PaddyPower would think it's fair to void it as at the end of the day it is only £10. If you feel you still cannot do it, it comes across as being greedy and I think I will have to take my custom elsewhere.

Cheers,

Tam"

and now got this back..

Hi

I have decided to refund this bet due to the display error, our terms and would state that we are not liable for display errors, so if your not watching the game live I recommend you double check the score with another livescore centre.If you have any further queries please click here to avail of our Live Help

Kind Regards,

Neil Macdonald

Paddy Power Customer Service

Happy days :cheers: