Sign in to follow this  
BlueIsTheColour

Ticket Section - New Procedure

Ok, i understand a few of you have had some concerns in recent days about this section and some good ideas have cropped up about how to change things for the better.

So with that in mind i have created a new usergroup called "Blackist" which is the same as most of the other groups with the one difference being that they cannot see this section. Members who have proved to be unreliable with buying or selling tickets will go into this group.

With regards to creating threads i don't feel it is appropriate to have one big thread for each match as things can become cluttered and requests and offers can become lost amongst the general discussion. So from now on when you create a thread you must state in the title what the purpose of the thread us by using:

• Offered
  • Wanted
  • Discussion

That lets everyone know what the thread consists of before they open it. Once the thread has served its purpose or the game passes then it will be locked.

Hopefully this makes things easier, feel free to PM me should you have any queries.

Cheers

Lee

Good work. (tu)

Got really pissed-off reading that other thread there, what an fucking ignorant thing to do.

Hope tomrose gets his money off the wee cunt.

....unless you want one for the Rangers game of course.

Can ye ask tomrose tae send me a ticket for Porkheid and warden90 will square him up at the weekend.

Many thanks in advance.<cr>

Good to see admins taking points on board and doing something. Better than i can say for the sfa :lol:

some good ideas in there

im assuming everyone starts from fresh or are the 2 who had the argument our first blacklisted

some good ideas in there

im assuming everyone starts from fresh or are the 2 who had the argument our first blacklisted

Warden is our fist and hopefully last member of the Blacklist club. (tu)

Good work mods and admins! Cheers for all your help lads. Still down £15 but thats better than being down £45. Means I can pay for the bus for the last two home games now.