Bastard...

I stuck two quid on Barca to win two-nil at the weekend, Messi to score the first. It was to pay-out £60, superb. Being a fuckwit, though, I can't find my coupon.

I've spoken to a few mates who told me to go into Coral, where I got it, with ID and tell them I've lost it. I don't remember the exact odds I got, but it was on Friday between 1PM AND 3PM. At the same time, I stuck on an accumulator and a slip for both teams to score.

Anyway, I'm going to nip up to Coral tomorrow with that patter and see how it goes.

Has anyone else been in this position like a right muppet? Did you get your cash and all that, no bother?

Cheers.

rite man i work for hills so i can only tell you what we do,we pay out for lost slips all you need to do is sign a form aceepting liability if it was to cost the company money blah blah blah,the till system (the same as corals) has a search facility on it and the criteria is date time stake etc. so take your coupon with you and thell get the time off that find it nae bother but i think only the manager has the discretion to pay out over 50,but yeah will be fine

rite man i work for hills so i can only tell you what we do,we pay out for lost slips all you need to do is sign a form aceepting liability if it was to cost the company money blah blah blah,the till system (the same as corals) has a search facility on it and the criteria is date time stake etc. so take your coupon with you and thell get the time off that find it nae bother but i think only the manager has the discretion to pay out over 50,but yeah will be fine

Cheers, mate. Ideal.

With the bit in bold, though, the coupon's the part that I've lost. I know what date, I roughly know the time and the stake was £2.

I lost a winner once, just told them when I bought it and the details and they paid out so you shouldn't have a problem mate

Sound. A rough time as to when I stuck it on all right, I take it, aye?

aye man but i was meaning the other slips you put on at the same time thatt lead them right to it,if they searched for a £1 bet on a saturday it would retyurn hundreds lol,

I lost a winner once, just told them when I bought it and the details and they paid out so you shouldn't have a problem mate

Sound. A rough time as to when I stuck it on all right, I take it, aye?

aye mate just tell them exactly what was on the slip and roughly when you put it on

even write it the exact same way on a slip and show them

it should be saved in their system anyway, i work in laddies and we would just get ye to fill out a form wi your name and address and a copy of the bet