Premier League Darts

BillyBoy11

Was thinking of sticking a wee bet on tonight, does anybody watch darts alot and have any knowledge on who should win lol

Help would be appreciated. I quite fancy Barney v Whitlock although I know Whitlock has won the last 2 times theyve played i think.

Go for Barney but its hit and miss with him atm mate , his heads all over the place but maybe the love showed to him in Glasgow last week will spur him on but who knows .

i cant even remember the other games this week but avoid putting anything on Jenkins he has been awful , if your a gambler then stick Wade to beat Taylor :pipe: it most likely won't happen BUT taylor is off form at the moment and Wade has been getting better as the tournament goes on.

Lewis would prob be a good bet also as he is in fine form but if he is playing Baxter then its a flip of a coin tbh

hope that helps (tu)

Go for Barney but its hit and miss with him atm mate , his heads all over the place but maybe the love showed to him in Glasgow last week will spur him on but who knows .

i cant even remember the other games this week but avoid putting anything on Jenkins he has been awful , if your a gambler then stick Wade to beat Taylor :pipe: it most likely won't happen BUT taylor is off form at the moment and Wade has been getting better as the tournament goes on.

Lewis would prob be a good bet also as he is in fine form but if he is playing Baxter then its a flip of a coin tbh

hope that helps (tu)

Lewis plays Jenkins so should be a win for lewis.

Cheers lads. Ended up rushing out and not betting. Good thing I didnt as we'd all have been fucked :lol:

Can you put money on a draw in darts, there was loads last night.

Yes you can bet on the draw mate odds go from 3/1 - 4/1 usually.

I had one right 2 in the middle as i said draw no bet and 1 wrong.