I'm

Luffy

:lol:  I think some of this is a bit harsh.  They are just kids going through their "gotta find my own identity so I'll dress exactly the same as all my peers" phase.

I was a punk rocker  <scared> in my day (my day was in the late 1970's)! And people thought we we're wasters, scum of the earth etc.  We weren't.  Most of us are fat bassa's now who have become everything we hated...

C'est la Vie  :P

I was in the Oddessy Complex in Belfast last night,for a drink.  Snow Patrol where playing next door in the Arena the place was crawling with a little Emo folk trying to look individual...  :lol:

Reminds me of the Dead Kennedy's song "Chickensh*t Conformist". How many people wearing a uniform and trying to rebel while also trying hard to fit in.

You are right though, Joe, its part of teenagers trying to find their identity. I just wish people could be more individualistic.

It alwas reminds me of that scene from Life of brian where Brian is addressing the crowd and they answer him collectively:

BRIAN:

Look. You've got it all wrong.

You don't need to follow me. You don't need to follow anybody! You've got to think for yourselves. You're all individuals!

FOLLOWERS:

Yes, we're all individuals!

BRIAN:

You're all different!

FOLLOWERS:

Yes, we are all different!

BLOKE IN THE CROWD:

I'm not.

:lol:

:lol:

love it.