*** The Official Hibs v Rangers Thread***

Muff

:mcgregor:

:whittaker: :bougherra: :weir: :papac:

:davis: :edu: :thomson: :novo:

:miller: :lafferty:

The players know what is required of them, go out there, and get the job done!

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:davis: :edu: :thomson: :novo:

:miller: :lafferty:

The players know what is required of them, go out there, and get the job done!

:davis: :mcculloch: :thomson: :lafferty:

:boyd: :miller:

and that will bring the trophy back to G51 :D

Why drop Miller?

I am just sick of watching him. Stands waiting for the ball to come to him, terrible first touch and his constant moaning driving me crazy. His shooting for most of the time is scary.

Why drop Miller?

I am just sick of watching him. Stands waiting for the ball to come to him, terrible first touch and his constant moaning driving me crazy. His shooting for most of the time is scary.

Puts in a hell of a lot more then Boyd has in recent weeks.

Agree with Muff, Boyd just doesnt look up to it. Edu should come in for Lee but we know that wont happen. And push Lafferty up and bring in Novo or Beasley. And IIRC im sure Papac is missing this one and the celtic game ?

says on the website hes got a two match ban cause he went over the limit last year, means he misses the old firm and the utd game after it so hes free to play this week.

THE SFA have confirmed Sasa Papac will miss the final Old Firm derby of the season after he was booked against Dundee United last night.

Bosnian defender Papac picked up his seventh SPL yellow card of the campaign in the 0-0 draw at Tannadice.

Having been on 17 disciplinary points before the game, the caution takes him over the 18-point mark which incurs a suspension.

Under normal circumstances, he would only miss the first game which comes a minimum of 14 days on from the bookable offence and that's the return trip to Tayside on May 1.

But because he also went over the threshold last term, when he was booked four times and sent off against Kilmarnock, he has incurred an extra one-game ban.

Papac will now also miss the game against Celtic at Parkhead on May 4, which means Stevie Smith could play in the derby for the last time that night.

Does the trophy get given to us this weekend, or do we need to wait until the motherwell game at home (tu)

Motherwell game mate

Cool mate it was just during the game today, on the tv they were saying join us next week to see rangers get there hands on the title. (tu)