Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glee are putting up a good fight.

that's purely because the new episode that contained this song was aired for the first time tonight.

Overtook them again lol. It will be like this till sunday. Anyone know what time the chart closes?

I was also thinking about the footbal league show as they read out things in their show but its not on till late on saturday nights so i dont think it would be worth it, but if there is anywhere else i could email let me know and ill get one sent. Every little helps :lol:

A just tweeted Honourourheros On twitter tellin them were tryin to get the best to no1 in honour of our Heros a asked them to retweet it so hopefully he does it they have over 12000 followers so hopefully gives us a few more buys

I was also thinking about the footbal league show as they read out things in their show but its not on till late on saturday nights so i dont think it would be worth it, but if there is anywhere else i could email let me know and ill get one sent. Every little helps :lol:

I don't think the chart closes till Sunday afternoon anyway so it would be worth a shot.

Back to 17 took over Bedrock lol.

I don't think the chart closes till Sunday afternoon anyway so it would be worth a shot.

Ill get it done then mate, Trying to get it spread as far as possible, i really want to help make this happen.

Ill get it done then mate, Trying to get it spread as far as possible, i really want to help make this happen.

Ano mate will be class listenting to this after we win the league. Just need to hope we actually do win it on Sunday lol.

Ano mate will be class listenting to this after we win the league. Just need to hope we actually do win it on Sunday lol.

Dont say that :lol:

Dont say that :lol:

Lol. I can't see us not getting the result we need. I think it'l be over before we start anyway. Dundee Utd should beat them.