Simply The Best

Jonnyboyrfc

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The campaign is also to support the British Armed Forces. If we managed to somehow get this more known then it could definetely get number 1.

How can we spread it to more people?

Not really sure. It seems to be doing good just now. I just hope it doesnt begin to slip during the week.

Number 17 now.

Get on the text to radio 1 when he plays it. Give him an explaination why it is on the charts and stress the point about the armed forces rather than a title party! It's worth a try because I'm sure a lot of English folk will be wonder wot simply the best is doing in the top 20!!

Get on the text to radio 1 when he plays it. Give him an explaination why it is on the charts and stress the point about the armed forces rather than a title party! It's worth a try because I'm sure a lot of English folk will be wonder wot simply the best is doing in the top 20!!

I think if we can get the message that its for the armed forces across then it will be number 1.

Plus there is surely alot of people who don't want Vickers as no 1

Back to 19. Still its went from knowhere to the top 20 in one day. Thats an achievement.

IM GOING TO SEND AN EMAIL TO GET READ OUT ON SKYSPORTS NEWS SO HOPEFULLY THAT CAN GET A FEW MORE BUYERS.

Remember and say its for the armed forces. Soccer Am on Saturday also could work.

They do that thing were they show pictures of the troops and have background music playing.

IM GOING TO SEND AN EMAIL TO GET READ OUT ON SKYSPORTS NEWS SO HOPEFULLY THAT CAN GET A FEW MORE BUYERS.

But please don't do it in capital letters, Lewis.

The campaign is also to support the

British Armed Forces. If we managed to somehow get this more known then it could definetely get number 1.

How can we spread it to more people?

I'm concerned it might start to drop come the next day or so. The iTunes chart must be based on last few days download or something so even if no-one downloaded it for a few hours it would probs still rise at the moment.

We need to make sure we continue to download at a good rate all week!!

Not really sure. It seems to be doing good just now. I just hope it doesnt begin to slip during the week.

Number 17 now.

I don't think it's cause it's getting downloaded loads just now i think it is because of all the earlier downloads because of the way the chart works with timings. The other songs weren't downloaded as much as this one in the last 24hrs

I don't think it's cause it's getting downloaded loads just now i think it is because of all the earlier downloads because of the way the chart works with timings. The other songs weren't downloaded as much as this one in the last 24hrs

Not sure either but http://musicstore.djcodeblue.com/uk-official-top-100-music-chart/ claims to be a real time update of the positions.

yeah exactly, it might start to drop again tomorrow or Wednesday if the download rate doesn't continue.

socceram@bskyb.com thats the email for Soccer Am.

I don't know if this would get more people to download but if a good amount of people emailed in saying the same thing then surely they will take notice.

They could play Simply the best as the background music to the pictures of the troops. These things are probably already determined weeks before the show though.

But please don't do it in capital letters, Lewis.

Ha i wont, i didnt mean them :( im sorry Boab

No worries. You're pals with Stu and he's cool.

U say it's supporting the armed forces. How is it? Is a cut of the cash going towards a cause or something??

I would also like to help get this song in the charts in support of the British Armed Forces who have backed this song and feel it reflects the courage shown by those fighting and those who have fallen, this group has been spread thoughout the forces groups and has been said its a great way to show support.

Thats what it says on the Facebook page. I don't think anything is going towards a cause although that would be good.

I think its just trying to get more people to download it and show support to the armed forces by doing this.