***The Official Champions v Dundee United Thread*** Boyd, Novo

Muff

I really hope he puts a couple of youngsters in the team today. Wylde and maybe Ness. This is the perfect chance to see what they can do, the pressure is off the team, so they won't have that on their backs. If there's ever going to be a right time to put them in, this is it 00000042.gif

Ness picked up an injury in the cup final on wednesday. so did wylde but he tryed to run it off and ended up just comming off, not sure if he ran it off or what but ness' looked like a bad injury

Didn't realise that, cheers mate.

no bother mate, i hope wee see wylde today too, it looked a very bad injury but he played on for another 6/7 mins then just went off. not sure on how bad it was but.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Rangers line up like this: Alexander; Little, Broadfoot, Weir, Smith; Novo, Edu, Thomson, Naismith, Fleck; Boyd.

Subs: McGregor; Beasley, Davis, Lafferty, McCulloch, Whittaker, Kind Bendiksen.

Dundee United: Pernis; Watson, Kenneth, Hill, Dillon; D. Robertson, Gomis, Buaben; Smith, Cadamarteri, Casalinuovo.

Lol Lafferty isnt dropped. I supposed Davis is dropped aswell then? They're both rested for Celtc. Ness and Wylde are both injured (tu)

Lafferty should be on, hes not had alot of game time he shouldnt need rested. the more game time he gets and shows what he can do and in the form he is, then maybe the fans wouldnt be on his back as much.