Ask Andrew Ellis one question

If you could ask Andrew Ellis 1 question what would ya ask him. Mine would be - Why is he so interested in buying Rangers?

End of the day this guy is a property developer, so why is he gettin involved rangers or is it just the surrounding area around the ground that he is interested in developing.

David Murray has stated over the years that he will only sell the club to an individual or consortium that can take rangers forward and wont be detrimental to the club in any way shape or form. What indication did you give to murray that you fwell into this category?

David Murray has stated over the years that he will only sell the club to an individual or consortium that can take rangers forward and wont be detrimental to the club in any way shape or form. What indication did you give to murray that you fwell into this category?

are u an MP mate with that response :wink::lol:

When I was typing it...was thinking this would be a cracking question for him to answer immediately.... we just dont know what this guy is about 1 bit

When I was typing it...was thinking this would be a cracking question for him to answer immediately.... we just dont know what this guy is about 1 bit

true mate I would like to see what his answer would be.

If you didn't have the time to dedicate to running Northampton Town, do you think that you will be able to at Rangers?

maybe AJ and bain will stay, just a swap of murray for ellis

I can see AJ concentrating on his business activities in the US. As for Bain, no thanks.