New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great shirt , the traditional style seems to upset the ones that want something to go with their Lacoste trackie :rolleyes:

Aye I'm sure the only people who dislike it are neds who run around in lacoste trackies and burberry hats. doh

what's with this obsession with "retro"

all these auld bastards living in the past. What will "retro" be in 20 or 30 years if we just copy the past now?

Modern designs ftw. Stop living in the past.

This season's top had one old school element with the checks but still retained a modern football shirt look.

This? it's a fucking rugby polo shirt :anguish:

all these auld bastards living in the past. What will "retro" be in 20 or 30 years if we just copy the past now?

Everything, especially fashion and clothing is influenced by the past in some way, there really isn't any 'new' ideas when it comes to this to be honest.

I heard durrant found these in his wardrobe from the 90s and thought it would benefit rangers financially and his great gran is knitting us more as we post (tu)

This season's top had one old school element with the checks but still retained a modern football shirt look.

This? it's a fucking rugby polo shirt :anguish:

i agree (tu)