New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick questions-

How can people pre-order with name and number added if next seasons squad has not been released yet?

Or has it?

Is Miller likely to be 18 again?

Sorry if these qwestions have been asked before :uk:

All I know is Lafferty will be 9.

Quick questions-

How can people pre-order with name and number added if next seasons squad has not been released yet?

Or has it?

Is Miller likely to be 18 again?

Sorry if these qwestions have been asked before :uk:

All I know is Lafferty will be 9.

Is that confirmed or wishful thinking?

No 9s should score 20+ every season,will Kyle?

Is that confirmed or wishful thinking?

No 9s should score 20+ every season,will Kyle?

Lafferty said on his facebook he'd be number 9 when someone asked yesterday.

Thanks (tu)

WHY CAN YOU NOT JUST BE MEN INSTEAD OF CLEEKY WE BAMPOTS AND ADMIT i WAS RIGHT - I said this is the 3 tops - but they were not out yet - so obviously they were photoshopped but the designs were the exact same - so suck my baws whoever said that !!!!

The fact is you cannot lose face in front of yer wee pals on the forum - but guess what you have as I have had PM's stating so and also a 2 lads said on here - I was right !

so next time you see mehail.gif kiss ma feet then buy me ahh.gif

WE ARRA PEOPLE ! lol - and a tip - life is fun so cheer up Bears ff'srolleyes.gif I just laugh the way you lot have spun this out and still being in the wrong trying to say you were right hahahahahasmiley-gen014.gifuk.gif

WHY CAN YOU NOT JUST BE MEN INSTEAD OF CLEEKY WE BAMPOTS AND ADMIT i WAS RIGHT - I said this is the 3 tops - but they were not out yet - so obviously they were photoshopped but the designs were the exact same - so suck my baws whoever said that !!!!

The fact is you cannot lose face in front of yer wee pals on the forum - but guess what you have as I have had PM's stating so and also a 2 lads said on here - I was right !

WE ARRA PEOPLE ! lol - and a tip - life is fun so cheer up Bears ff'srolleyes.gif I just laugh the way you lot have spun this out and still being in the wrong trying to say you were right hahahahahasmiley-gen014.gifuk.gif

Shut up.

You weren't right.

you were not right.

the away kit looks nothing like the black photoshoped one.

also you used an old sunderland strip as the away one.

bit ma baws ;)

so next time you see mehail.gif kiss ma feet then buy me a:beer1:

Fuxache mate - away tae the pub and relax.:beer1:

if we were made by adidas i would bankrupt myself just to buy every bit of rangers gear going

i cant buy umbro

Buy Umbro is just as easy as buying Nike. Nothing stopping you (tu)

:lol: no its not anyways i dont like Nike either

umbro is shite, cheap shite, the Rangers training range was very poor last season, the range of merchandise is always crap and it is not readily availible like Nike or Adidas stuff especially outside of Scotland.

just my opinion, im a bit of a sportswear snob, Adidas is THE football brand.

(tu)