New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

it takes FOOK ALL from the Clubs!!! If anything, it takes money from the retailers...who rape us all with their prices anyhow. The clubs sign deals with the retailers (ie JJB) and they get the SAME amount regardless...

I have and do buy the "real" ones every year, year after year...and now I want to look out for me...save myself some money!

Done paying for the retailers and clubs Mansions and Range Rovers...

end of

not a moral issue...it's a personal financial one....

and as I said....dozens if not hundreds on here buy from these sites all the time!

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHY CAN YOU NOT JUST BE MEN INSTEAD OF CLEEKY WE BAMPOTS AND ADMIT i WAS RIGHT - I said this is the 3 tops - but they were not out yet - so obviously they were photoshopped but the designs were the exact same - so suck my baws whoever said that !!!!

The fact is you cannot lose face in front of yer wee pals on the forum - but guess what you have as I have had PM's stating so and also a 2 lads said on here - I was right !

so next time you see mehail.gif kiss ma feet then buy me ahh.gif

WE ARRA PEOPLE ! lol - and a tip - life is fun so cheer up Bears ff'srolleyes.gif I just laugh the way you lot have spun this out and still being in the wrong trying to say you were right hahahahahasmiley-gen014.gifuk.gif

Shut up.

You weren't right.

GET A LIFE FF'S 2 WEEKS ON

I HAVE 1000 BEARS SAY I WAS AND WE WERE RIGHT SO GIRFUY - NOW GO HAVE FUN - ENJOY LIFE AND PLEASE DONT FIXATE YOUR ANGERS ON ME SADO !!!!00000041.gifuk.gifsmiley-gen014.gif I was right naananananaana lol eejit-heed doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> what a happy loyal Bear you are if this is the most annoying thing in your daily life - I really pity you - there's always Partick Thistle ?biggrin.gif adios

WHY CAN YOU NOT JUST BE MEN INSTEAD OF CLEEKY WE BAMPOTS AND ADMIT i WAS RIGHT - I said this is the 3 tops - but they were not out yet - so obviously they were photoshopped but the designs were the exact same - so suck my baws whoever said that !!!!

The fact is you cannot lose face in front of yer wee pals on the forum - but guess what you have as I have had PM's stating so and also a 2 lads said on here - I was right !

so next time you see mehail.gif kiss ma feet then buy me ahh.gif

WE ARRA PEOPLE ! lol - and a tip - life is fun so cheer up Bears ff'srolleyes.gif I just laugh the way you lot have spun this out and still being in the wrong trying to say you were right hahahahahasmiley-gen014.gifuk.gif

Shut up.

You weren't right.

GET A LIFE FF'S 2 WEEKS ON

I HAVE 1000 BEARS SAY I WAS AND WE WERE RIGHT SO GIRFUY - NOW GO HAVE FUN - ENJOY LIFE AND PLEASE DONT FIXATE YOUR ANGERS ON ME SADO !!!!00000041.gifuk.gifsmiley-gen014.gif I was right naananananaana lol eejitdoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

Prove to me how you were right?

GO BACK AND LOOK AT EVERY POST FROM DAY 1 ANFD YOU WILL SEE I STATED I HAVE ALL 3 NEW STRIPS ON MY GLOBALGERS SITE - BLACK AND RED & WHITE SUNDERLAND STYLE AND ITS HONKING - EXACT WORDS - THEN I GOT TOLD THATS BS - NO WAY WE HAVE A BLACK TOP - I SAID WE HAD AS OUR 2ND AND THE 3RD WAS RED/WHITE STRIPES - THEN YOU ALL SLATED SAYING THEY ARE PHOTOCOPIED - doh - OF COURSE AS THE REAL WANS WEREN'T OOT BUT THE WEE WIFIE THAT GAVE US THE PHOTOS WAS RIGHT AND I HAVE A SITE WITH 1000 BEARS THAT WILL TELL YOU 4 WEEKS BEFORE THE REAL ONES WERE SHOWN OFF I HAD THEM ON MY SITE - SO GIVE UP - YOU LOSE - I WIN - I WAS RIGHT AS USUAL HAHA - GET A LIFE YOU SEEM LIKE YOU NEED ONE MAN - DEARY ME - GO LOOK AT OLD GERS YOU TUBES AND CHEER YOUR SELF UP ?hail.gif you are my hero hahahahatongue.gif Drongan DYCuk.gif We shall not be moved - now I will leave you to cry over this and go back to talking to fans - real fans about the game itself and players etc instead of arguing about - oooooh I don't ike it that you were right and made mne look stuuuuupit in front o ma pals doh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'>

ADIOS and no more posts thanks - You have proved you are an eejit and we dont get on - so enjoy life mate it is a big world out there - it's not my fault you are stuck in a 9-5 with kids and no life 00000042.gif21.gif

Costablancabear - living it up in Espania lovin it lovin it lovin it ! pipeb.gif now leave me alone OK - not joking

What the fuck? laugh.gif

We've not even seen what the away and 3rd tops look like so how can you be right...

ASK YER MATE WHO KEEPS SENDING EFFIN POSTS 3 TODAY ! HE'S THE RAJ & YES THE AWAY IS BLACK 3RD IS RED/WHITE STRIPES

- JUST THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE WITH THE BEARS WHEN I GOT THE INFO AGES BACK - WRONG MOVE BY THE SOUND OF THINGS WITH THE HASSLE I HAD ON HERE ANYWAY - HERE'S TO A GREAT SEASON - WATPsmiley-gen014.gif

Hi all,

Any Australian Bears out there who know good places which usually stock Rangers shirts when they come out? I'm happy enough to order off the club site if I have to, but if I can avoid a large shipping fee to Australia that would be good. Cheers.

sorry mate, no one really stocks in oz...i did buy one from umbro factory one year, but havent seen them since. Rebel sport has had them before, so might be worth seeing if you can order. but to be honest, they football shirts retail for $140 in aus, you are better buying online for a UK based sports store or gers site for 40 quid plus shipping, still be cheaper.

Yeah i reckon you might be right. bought the away top a few years ago from the official store, will probably go that route again.

I'll keep looking though and if I find any in Australia will let people know.

Pretty sure the black will be our 3rd kit.

Embarassing this thread. You 13 or something?

LAST POST as you are embarrassing YOURSELVES the old lady who gave us the photos

has assurred US - thats 2 sites(1800 Bears) that the other kits are black & red/white stripes

- over and out - just like the photos we put up 6 weeks ago ........l

I will await for your apologies bears - WATP a=- no I am 34 with an IQ of 169 hh.gif ciao

no more as this is very petty and boring getting 3-4 posts a day on this when I have things to do !hail.gif

You just stated at the top of the page that our away kit will be Black and our third strip will be red and white striped. You ar ethe wrong one as you have them around the wrong way ya fud.

Dude's a nutter! laugh.gif

YOU MUST HAVE SAD LIVES THAT IS EVERY DAY FOR 5 DAYS I HAVE HAD EMAILS ABOUT THIS - SO WHAT THE PHOTOSHOP PICS HAD A BLUE GLOW BECAUSE THE TOPS WEREN'T OUT THEN YE DAFTIES - HOW MANY TIMES BUT I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH WHEN THEY COME OUT AND YOU SEE THE TOPS ARE FOR REAL; BROTHERS HAHAHA NOW STOP WITH YOUR CHILDISH POSTS YOU MUST HAVE BORING LIVES BEARS ! TUT TUT

Settle petal.

I just can't imagine you having an IQ of 169 when you can't spell, can't work the caps lock on your computer and can't colour inside the lines on MS Paint...Just my opinion.

Plus you were wrong.

Dude's a nutter! laugh.gif

YOU MUST HAVE SAD LIVES THAT IS EVERY DAY FOR 5 DAYS I HAVE HAD EMAILS ABOUT THIS - SO WHAT THE PHOTOSHOP PICS HAD A BLUE GLOW BECAUSE THE TOPS WEREN'T OUT THEN YE DAFTIES - HOW MANY TIMES BUT I WILL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH WHEN THEY COME OUT AND YOU SEE THE TOPS ARE FOR REAL; BROTHERS HAHAHA NOW STOP WITH YOUR CHILDISH POSTS YOU MUST HAVE BORING LIVES BEARS ! TUT TUT

You've got to be about 14! :lol:

Pretty sure the black will be our 3rd kit.

Embarassing this thread. You 13 or something?

LAST POST as you are embarrassing YOURSELVES the old lady who gave us the photos

has assurred US - thats 2 sites(1800 Bears) that the other kits are black & red/white stripes

- over and out - just like the photos we put up 6 weeks ago ........l

I will await for your apologies bears - WATP a=- no I am 34 with an IQ of 169 hh.gif ciao

no more as this is very petty and boring getting 3-4 posts a day on this when I have things to do !hail.gif

I thought ye were fae Drongan?

Surely this must be for the whole family? :BELM:

Yeah i reckon you might be right. bought the away top a few years ago from the official store, will probably go that route again.

My last order was 40quid in postage. It was 3 shirts, 2 shorts and 2 pair socks, dunno if just the 1 jersey would be less.

My last order was 40quid in postage. It was 3 shirts, 2 shorts and 2 pair socks, dunno if just the 1 jersey would be less.

yawn yawn - GIVE IT A REST EH - YET ANOTHER EMAIL ON THIS sad sad sad

as I said the women who told us has very good contacts and she has been right the past 4-5 years so i doubt this year she will be wrong - and you whoever you are that called me a FUD - do that again and I will find out where you are from and make sure you cannae write let alone speak ff's - it's a website about Rangers tops - GET A LIFE - I am away back to build my website - and by the way I have 1000 witnesses to this argument so I dont care what any of you think but I do care when you start callinmg fellow Bears FUDS - admin should sort that out !