New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully the training gear will be the same "Tailor made" range from umbro and be similar to the England training gear. Some of the English training gear is fantastic! The drill top and anthem jacket in particular are really nice. Just change the 3 lions for the RFC crest and it's a winner

I've not bought a top since the adidas 96 one, purely because i think i'm a bit old to wear one and they are not really my thing on a day to day basis, i would however make an exception for the proposed home top, i think it is an absolute cracker.

As noted by others it's very much in the 'tailored by Umbro' range and personally i like the simple 'trad' tops, might not be as popular with the younger ones who like all the fancy stripes and bits and bobs on the tops but i couldn't care.

I`ve know for a wee while about this top. If you want to have a look at it ( quality of it ) any time walk into a JJB store and have a look at the England shirt. it`s the same.

I liked the quality of the England top when I first seen it. If you don`t like it you will like the second strip because it will be the same style as the England second strip.

No you've not.

yes I have.

top was taken into ibrox and shown to them then taken right away. no samples were left.

I`ve know for a couple of weeks.

glad its out now.

I think the top is a cracker, one of my favourites to be quite honest.

I haven't bought a replica shirt in years but I'd certainly consider purchasing this one.