New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The black one is fake.

You can see the blue on it :lol:

I don't think anyone other than the person who posted it actually believed that that top was actually the 3rd top. It's already said previously in this thread I think that the 3rd top is black with a V-neck rather than a collar like the home

I`ve told you all before on here the second shirt is the same model as the England second shirt ( no collar ) just as the blue one is the same as the england first shirt.

haha what about the red and white stripes - similar to Sunderland ?????

These tope are what is going to be on sale Bears - like it or not - I have

it on very good authority that these are the designs - believe me Bears -

why would I lie and make me look stupid ? tink about it - face it we are old

school - collared tops - but I like both the blue and black - but the stripes is

a BIG FAT ZERO from my corner !

We need more pics.gif , evidence in this thread

mate I am very busy BUT if you click this link and go to my Facebook Global site - THEN photos above - on the 1st or 2nd page is the 3 strips modelled by Thommo and we have it on good authority these are the tops ........................http://globalgers.com/ ok so cut n paste or click on that - then go to the FB site - photos and all are there !

here it is:

you can tell this is fake :lol:

31261_397590547376_564207376_4449017_3163386_n.jpg

:craphead:

:lol: farking hell and he is still adamant thats the real strip , im struggling to decide whats funnier :lol:

mate I am very busy BUT if you click this link and go to my Facebook Global site - THEN photos above - on the 1st or 2nd page is the 3 strips modelled by Thommo and we have it on good authority these are the tops ........................http://globalgers.com/ ok so cut n paste or click on that - then go to the FB site - photos and all are there !

Are you actually saying that top up there is our new 3rd top?

I have it on good authority your pretty stupid.

Rangers-Home-V2.pngRangers-Away-1.pngRangers-Third-V2.png

These are just mock-ups I made but I'd give an arm for those to be our kits next season lol.

biggrin.gif

SO WOULD i BUT HONEST WE HAVE A RED AND WHITE STRIPED TOP , BLACK AND BLUE WITH COLLARS

TRUST ME - NO NEED TO LIE AND YES I HAVE PICTURES SCROLL UP AND READ WHERE TO FINFD ON MY WEBSITE FB SITE

These are just mock-ups I made but I'd give an arm for those to be our kits next season lol.

biggrin.gif

SO WOULD i BUT HONEST WE HAVE A RED AND WHITE STRIPED TOP , BLACK AND BLUE WITH COLLARS

TRUST ME - NO NEED TO LIE AND YES I HAVE PICTURES SCROLL UP AND READ WHERE TO FINFD ON MY WEBSITE FB SITE

We already know we're getting a black strip but the one you posted isn't real!

biggrin.gif

Mate stop trying to promote your silly wee facebook group with this utter shite.

:D

Your home top is fantastic. I would pay through the nose for that.

You ripped off the third kit from the 94/95 Europe kit, admit it :pipe:

biggrin.gif

there amazing smiley-gen014.gif ,thats a better job than the real design team will do i bet