New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

Still no pics of the black one been leaked?

I HAVE ALL 3 ON MY FACEBOOK - GLOBALGERS - http://globalgers.com/ go to facebook then

up to photos 1st or 2nd page and all 3 tops are there - blue/black and RED & WHITE STRIPED ???

I have it from very good authority that these are the tops Rangers will play in next season !

Stop tryin to get hits on your site ya mad bastard haha laugh.giflaugh.gif the black top looks like its been coloured in by a 4 year old on microsoft paint laugh.gif

hahaha now now that is a very harsh assumption to make mate LOL - I am a fellow Bear and I didn't have time to post them on here so I thought it easier that way rolleyes.gif But CR would not mind if that was the case as I have done plenty advertising for RM and wriote some articles also - just a wee squint at the FB site before my wee website goes out was at the back o my mind 10310.gif but I have now posted the red & white stripes that I merely commented on in the 1st place as being honking and I would never wear it - so dont shoot the messenger - the lady that told globalgers admins is not one to lie - as for photoshop - any mock tops will be made on the PC as the tops will not be made for distributing yet -

Insiders at Ibrox may have some on models or may still have them on PC's themselves - but all I said to start with is the blue and black is smart IMO but the red & white stripes is a big NO NO for me - anyway pop on if ever bored mate - give me a few days as some Fe*i*n hacking basturd has infected my laptop as he has with 3 or 4 Gers sites in the past week 00000041.gifmad.gif - so Global is still up through the co-ed Mark but I will be away until I get my laptop fixed - I am on her PC just now but she uses for work and is scared IT gets infected too - so not such a good day or two for me ! but No Surrender uk.gif Follow on00000042.gif

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you pre-order if you don't know what it looks like :unsure: i assume a picture will be leake......no wait its on that numptys facebook page isn't it ......

2 seasons ago we had to pre-order without knowing what it looked like. Wasn't until a week or 2 before it was to be released someone leaked pics from the shop.

I will be buying both home and away tops as i have done for the past 10 years whatever they look like, the club needs as much money as they can get at the moment, every little helps!

Is it not the case that the Club gets the 2 million jjb money every season even if they only sell 100 tops ?

any idea why have they got st george's cross on the inside of the neck?

i dont think it is a st georges cross i think it is just red writing, meant to be the washing instructions etc...

Umbro are trying to put us in administration. The sales are gonna be pish imo.

Sales of the tops don't have a huge bearing on income to Gers due to the JJB deal we are guarenteed x million no matter what