New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The away shirt might work if they have Blue shorts to go with it. (tu)

Not a big fan of the home one to be honest (if that's them of course!).

i feel the same about the red top! blue shorts would make it really nice like the athletico madrid strip!! (tu) would defo wear that :lol: but i will also buy the home top 2 if i like it or not!!

Looking forward to all this speculation pish getting to fuck and the club doing an official launch.

Notice how eloquently i put that :sherlock:

I'm not a huge fan of that design if it is the case but tops tend to grow on me as time goes on.

In any case, it's The Rangers so i'll be wearing it regardless :wink:

My favourite ever top when i was a younger boy was the red and white striped strip we had when mcleish was here therefore ill be buying that!

The home top is very nice too, i need to save up my pennies though :( Season ticket, champions league tickets, home top, away top :anguish:

these are the rangers tops for next season, the only reason they are on fm base is because someone created them from a picture that has kevin thomson with them on, so that people could put them into the game in place for next season :wink:

these are the rangers tops for next season, the only reason they are on fm base is because someone created them from a picture that has kevin thomson with them on, so that people could put them into the game in place for next season :wink:

Oh my god, really?

None of us have seen this photo, where can we find it?

Oh my god, really?

It was in one of the daily rags the other week (tu)

Oh my god, really?

:lol:

Oh my god, really?

doh

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Oh my god, really?

Oh my god, really?

l have just checked through 3 weeks of recycling and its not in any of my copies of The Daily Telegraph!!!

Just off to check next doors bins :ph34r::uk: