New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mate, PLEASE give up. I've been on the Facebook site, I've seen the 'top,' and I am really struggling to understand how you can possibly think that black one is real! Fair enough, you might have the colours spot on, I don't know, but surely even you can see the black one is laughably bad. The bright red stars are my favourite though, oh and the blue glow around it...

should get some official pictures in the next few days hopefully

go in the 7 page thread and check out the facebook page they are on there :craphead:

as modelled by the flying pig, yeah i saw those

what is the link for the facebook page, i cant find it

i agree big jack!!! i always do the same. bought everytop last year bar the yellow goalie top! spent a fuckin fortune....but the money was good last year!!!! well i will pre order this years for sure!

here it is:

you can tell this is fake :lol:

31261_397590547376_564207376_4449017_3163386_n.jpg

:craphead:

:lol: farking hell and he is still adamant thats the real strip , im struggling to decide whats funnier :lol:

We need more pics.gif , evidence in this thread

mate I am very busy BUT if you click this link and go to my Facebook Global site - THEN photos above - on the 1st or 2nd page is the 3 strips modelled by Thommo and we have it on good authority these are the tops ........................http://globalgers.com/ ok so cut n paste or click on that - then go to the FB site - photos and all are there !

Are you actually saying that top up there is our new 3rd top?

Photoshopped to Phuck!

Still no pics of the black one been leaked?

I HAVE ALL 3 ON MY FACEBOOK - GLOBALGERS - http://globalgers.com/ go to facebook then

up to photos 1st or 2nd page and all 3 tops are there - blue/black and RED & WHITE STRIPED ???

I have it from very good authority that these are the tops Rangers will play in next season !

Stop tryin to get hits on your site ya mad bastard haha :lol: :lol: the black top looks like its been coloured in by a 4 year old on microsoft paint :lol:

Mate, PLEASE give up. I've been on the Facebook site, I've seen the 'top,' and I am really struggling to understand how you can possibly think that black one is real! Fair enough, you might have the colours spot on, I don't know, but surely even you can see the black one is laughably bad. The bright red stars are my favourite though, oh and the blue glow around it...

hi pal - I am not just trying to get more punters onto my facebook site - whether they look like they have been coloured in or not, is not the issue - as they are not out yet - any tops will be the same if on show on PC's - just depends who is better at graphics really as they cannot get copies until they are made up BUT this was sent to a mate by someone who I have no reason not to believe and I would never try and BS any fellow Bears - OK it getting a few more log ins was maybe at the back of my mind but hey CR knows me and I advertise plenty for RM etcetc !- I was merely stating I would go with the blue and the black but the 3rd strip I HAVE STATED 3 TIMES IS RED AND WHITE STRIPES if you look at the bot right - I thought someone would have posted that - as if it is our 3rd top it's honking mate - BUT I was told by a very good source these are the styles that will be made - not trying to take the piss - here is the 3rd top below for you to see what I was on about - that is not a Gers top anyday of any year that I would buy or be seen in if it was a gift even - donno about you lot ????? the actual pics is nothing really to do with if these are the real tops we will have as they will just be made by soemone on a PC that got info - no one will have seen them as of yet bar maybe insiders at Ibrox on PC projections or models ? I hope I am wrong but this person like I say has no need to lie !

31261_397590542376_564207376_4449016_745458_s.jpg