Rangers sign 18 year old Andrew Mitchell

Boab

a right back

guess jordan mcmillan is getting ditched

In the paper today. Rangers have offered Jordan McMillan a 3 year deal, and hes set to turn it down to try his luck somewhere else. Burnley, Crystal Palace, and Crawley Town set to offer contracts.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a right back

guess jordan mcmillan is getting ditched

In the paper today. Rangers have offered Jordan McMillan a 3 year deal, and hes set to turn it down to try his luck somewhere else. Burnley, Crystal Palace, and Crawley Town set to offer contracts.

no surprise really he's wanted more games and to try his luck down south for a while.

Sad really. Having to sit and watch in the past few years after inferior players found themselves ahead of him at right back.

and watching them winning league medals while you can't get in the team at accies. its a travesty for a player with the skills of maicon.

Can't ever remember saying that.

In the little I've seen of him, it's clear he's a better player than Broadfoot, while Whittaker has went through some very poor spells with us, and yet still he never got a look-in.

Can't ever remember saying that.

In the little I've seen of him, it's clear he's a better player than Broadfoot, while Whittaker has went through some very poor spells with us, and yet still he never got a look-in.

broadfoot has done well at rb for us.

he's easily a match for mcmilln defensivly and more so going forward. I like Jordan and would have no issue with him replacing broadfoot in the squad but he's not better than him.

both will move on and broadfoot will do better. he's also got Scotland caps.

I am a big champion of our youth players but its easy to overrate them when we don't see them.

• 2 months later...

He was training with the 1st team in Willie Vass' pictures.

[/quote

So was big hateley hes had enough of this shite now :D

Seriously good luck to the kid and all others that this opportunity could give

never ever has an oportunity for someone to make a name out of nothing

than now .

I have been impressed more by our back up kids that when they got in the first team

hutton - ness and perry got a chance these guys were hungry and up for it

These players are our future and should be given 100% backing if they get in the team.

Wasnt being Negative, just sounded like its not his favoured position.

Did you watch Ajax the other night running Man Utd ragged? They expect - absolutely expect - players to be good enough to play a variety of roles.

And do it so well they can defeat the likes of Man Utd on their own soil.

Why should we settle for players who are one trick ponies?

PS: :lol: I've just noticed the slight discrepancy in dates between your post and my reply.

Derek Johnstone was a hero before this age and you only have to see michael owen what a dud from a potential star

Get healy out and any young kid our future in for many years to come .

We are all in low ebb at this time but the chance of we can play the murray park hopefuls

is encouraging . - but the risk at the same time any bright spark will draw attention

and we need the dosh sell our best up and coming players.

I want to see more of Kane Hemmings in the front line with lafferty as his assit.

In our youth set ups.even u-17s,surely there is someone with a bit of pace/turning/shooting that could get a game before Healy/McCulloch.Not that Ive anything against them,but there should be no pressure til the end of the season.I really dont care if we finish 2nd or 3rd(I know Ill probably get pelters)but Ijust want this season til end.