Aberdeen v Rangers (0-3)

Celtic v Falkirk, (1-1)

Dundee Utd v Hearts, (1-0)

Dunfermline v Inverness CT (0-0)

Hibernian v St Mirren (1-1)

Kilmarnock v Motherwell (0-3)

Guest greengrass
Aberdeen v Rangers (0-3)

cant see 0-3 tbh to the gers.. imo .. will be a tight game i think.. whens the last time the sheep shipped 3 goals in 1 game thier home forms been pretty solid this term..... usually thier a hard nut to crack so far this term... and not shipped many goals at all really... less than us i think... i think a close aberdeen win or a draw tbh... dont think yas will go up there and win if current form is to go by but most would still favour gers tho bookies etc tbh naturally.... but if you do win i congratulate for sure. (tu) ... close to call imo. i wouldnt bet wager on the game put it that way either side ... falkirk could be surpirise package for us aswell tho again they are in form too just gubbed hibs and play some nice stuff at times... still expect a win with a decent team fielded at cp tho. :ph43r:

Never knew Coop Cheers. (tu) incase i forget due to alcohol consumption next few days. Merry Xmas . (tu) all members of RM.

cheers man, the predictor is good fun, wee are+A is the main man and runs it. Join in !! as you can see from the league tables, Im crap !! :lol: