im a bad person

Sweeney

Iv become good friends with my best mates ex, they finished bout 3 months ago. She has a new boyfriend now, and we have joked about saying how we should get together,well i went into town last saturday and saw her on the train and nothing happened,we just hugged,but she later said to me had i tried to kiss her she wouldnt have pulled back :P curse my non-mind reading skills

Anyways, i was talking to her later that night, and she told me she liked me and that seeing me (for the first time in months) had made up her mind and she dumped her boyfriend and we made plans for today. Hey boyfriend took the news badly tho and went on a bit of a rampage, so she took him back the other day because she didnt want him to do something stupid,and texted me at like 3am this morning telling me we couldnt go through with what we had planned. But somehow i changed her mind and we did end up meeting today afterall but just as friends.

Didnt do much,just walk about,i wanted to kiss her but thought it would be unwise seen as she had a boyfriend. Well as we were at the bus stop waiting on her bus,we hugged and it developed into a kiss <spinnir>

So now i dunno what to do, do i see my best pals ex who has a boyfriend? could i be anymore of a bad person if i did? to be honest, my mind is partly made up but would like some opinions and its good to get it off my chest :)

Also forgot to mention,her current boyfriend is a madman and is likely to kick my head in :P but that bit dosnt worry me as much as it should

Iv become good friends with my best mates ex, they finished bout 3 months ago. She has a new boyfriend now, and we have joked about saying how we should get together,well i went into town last saturday and saw her on the train and nothing happened,we just hugged,but she later said to me had i tried to kiss her she wouldnt have pulled back :P curse my non-mind reading skills

Anyways, i was talking to her later that night, and she told me she liked me and that seeing me (for the first time in months) had made up her mind and she dumped her boyfriend and we made plans for today. Hey boyfriend took the news badly tho and went on a bit of a rampage, so she took him back the other day because she didnt want him to do something stupid,and texted me at like 3am this morning telling me we couldnt go through with what we had planned. But somehow i changed her mind and we did end up meeting today afterall but just as friends.

Didnt do much,just walk about,i wanted to kiss her but thought it would be unwise seen as she had a boyfriend. Well as we were at the bus stop waiting on her bus,we hugged and it developed into a kiss

So now i dunno what to do, do i see my best pals ex who has a boyfriend? could i be anymore of a bad person if i did? to be honest, my mind is partly made up but would like some opinions and its good to get it off my chest :)

Also forgot to mention,her current boyfriend is a madman and is likely to kick my head in :P but that bit dosnt worry me as much as it should

At least she dumped the guy before making a move.

However, now it's a facking mess and you're gonna get your head kicked in.

HTH (tu)

oooohhhh, tricky. personally, I wouldnt go near a mates ex, but there seems to be something there, maybe.

It's an unwritten law that you NEVER go for a m8's ex without his say so first. Same with going for his sister.

Well, it's now a written law. Up there.

Guest TheQueensXI

mate, go for it, she likes you, you like her, end of story, just get through all the other crap and you two can get down to being happy.

(tu)

mate, go for it, she likes you, you like her, end of story, just get through all the other crap and you two can get down to being happy.

(tu)

And she can nurse his bruises. Of which there will be many. :lol:

Guest TheQueensXI
When we kissed,it just felt right lol, I didnt know this feeling existed. Ah Sweeney,you are going soft :unsure:

go for it mate, its the best feeling and if it feels right, nothing is going to stop you!

(tu)

And she can nurse his bruises. Of which there will be many. :lol:

I can take a beating though :) once its done,its done,and we can get past it

When we kissed,it just felt right lol, I didnt know this feeling existed. Ah Sweeney,you are going soft :unsure:

go for it mate, its the best feeling and if it feels right, nothing is going to stop you!

I swear you just nicked 'Nothing's gonna stop us now'.

Cheers bud (tu) I will

I think you should follow your heart and go with herĀ  :)

Holy sh*t - MC of all people giving such advice. Have the poles shifted or something?

Shut it you my cold heart been near the oven! <_<

I think you should follow your heart and go with herĀ  :)

Holy sh*t - MC of all people giving such advice. Have the poles shifted or something?

Shut it you my cold heart been near the oven! <_<

:lol: