The 'Become a Moderator' Contest

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im planning on murdering Rangersfansi23 and Kev off here.

To bring my plan to fruition, Id probably need to be present at the secret moderator meetings you hold.

Therefore, please give me the job.

K thx bai x

i would vote for me but i dont want demoted

I would vote for you too.........but I'd then have the men in white coats at my door dragging me off to the giggling factory.

:rolleyes:

as your captain of the KPL golf team i forbid you from voting for me

let it be me me me me me me me me me me, because im a power hungry sociopath with nothing else to do.

I can vouch for Alfajerk being a power hungry sick elephant with nothing to do because society has made the poor wretch this way...it is us, we........society, who are to blame for poor souls like Alfajerk having nothing to do all day and every day.........we've brought him to this.....indeed, I wouldn't be surprised if he's not already planning to run around the village of Alfajerk threatening to shoot people (and Rock Steady stewards....he really hates them) with his patented Alfajerk Laser Space Gun.

I'm warning you people.....if Alfajerk doesn't get this Mod gig there will be blood spilled tonight (sorry about the Lord Of The Rings line just then).

May The Force be with you Alfajerk. Live long and prospect.

It's life Jim.......but not as we know it....etc, etc.....blah-blah-blah!

:beer1:

getting my laser gun at the ready, any man or beast with a hi-vis jacket is going to suffer I'm just about to go down by the clydeside and pick a good vantage point , somewhere I can see and be easily seen.wink.gif

its not got far to go and i'll set my gun to stun so if it gets late and miss my intended target and shoot myself i should be fine in the morning .....in a padded cell with an armless jacket but fine none the less.

its not got far to go and i'll set my gun to stun so if it gets late and miss my intended target and shoot myself i should be fine in the morning .....in a padded cell with an armless jacket but fine none the less.

I think you're getting with the program Alfajerk - you're beginning to see the bigger picture. You have it in your power to change your humdrum meaningless existence into a mindless wrecking spree of stunning and maiming (batteries not included) of fellow creatures who, in your eyes, "have it all" - this could be your time - a highly-publicised cry for "HELP" - wall-to-wall Sky TV cameras and BBC on-the-spot reporters, your very own Police cordon around your makeshift den (they all have one), you could make threats towards family pets.....stuff like, "I've always hated my Ma's cobra........now it's payback time!"

The upside for RangersMedia is that the site gets the kudos when it hires you as its new Mod - RM can tell the waiting world media, "We realise that Alfajerk has some issues, but we like to think that we can give everyone a second chance in life......even cobra stranglers."

Send me a PM as to the whereabouts of your secret location so that when the Police offer a £10,000 reward for your capture I'll at least get something out of this deal.

CanadianBacon

PS. RM does not condone threats of violence towards pets - terms and conditions may apply. No pets were harmed during the posting of this reply (well.........one chicken did get slightly choked and a monkey was severely spanked....allegedly.)

:sherlock:

well I have just filled a wasps nest with expanding foam so you'll find me under the King George the 5th bridge just at calton place.....

ps i loved your old ma's cobra, what a wonderful little fella he was

The reason why I think I should be a mod or at least be considered to be a moderator is because I'm great and, more seriously & without Robert Ranting, I feel have contributed much to RM in the past from the e-zine, front page articles and creating news threads.

I also think I'd be super at keeping things tidy in the Bears Den.

As I'm great and, without Robert Ranting, have contributed much to RM in the past from the e-zine, front page articles and more to news.

But you're still not as good a candidate as me Boab :sherlock:

Didn't say I was, Mr Ebdon :sherlock:

As I'm great and, without Robert Ranting, have contributed much to RM in the past from the e-zine, front page articles and more to news.

But you're still not as good a candidate as me Boab :sherlock:

Didn't say I was, Mr Ebdon :sherlock:

I preferred what someone else called me last night, and that was Jason Statham and only because Gillykins fancies him so it gave me some hope! :sherlock: